• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Braves

Adam

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

The Halos did benefit from that controversy, especially if Maitan does get it together.

Something to consider, re the effect that Suzuki and Flowers had on the young Braves staff:  bring back Machete?  

The Braves also traded their international pool space to the Angels since they couldn’t use it. 

I assume you know what they did with that money. 

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

@Jeff Fletcher

What do you think of Coppolella's ban, the fact that he was the only one punished and his chances of the ban being lifted? 

I’m not an expert on what happened but it looks pretty egregious to me, especially since they signed another guy even while they were under investigation for the first batch. 

I have no idea if the ban would ever be lifted. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Can the sportswriters please petition the commissioner to lift Shoeless Joe's ban since it was a lifetime ban and he has been dead for 67 years. You have to one petty group of assholes to be holding a 100 year grudge. 

Especially since he hit .375 in the 1919 WS, and was never truly proven to have thrown anything, other than the other team's pitchers for a loop, at their inability to get him out. 

Judge Landis was a crusty old bird.