• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Murder Suspect Deported Over 6 Times

Lhalo

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

You know how capitalism works?  Everyone that lives here pays rent, buys food, and contributes to the economy. 

I understand capitalism very well, thanks.  

I love this argument.  Do you libs ever stop to ask yourself, if immigration by anyone regardless of skill level makes a country richer, why do countries like Mexico actively try to push their poor people on us?  Wouldn’t they be trying like hell to keep them in?  

53 minutes ago, halomatt said:

Curious...do you know of any studies that demonstrate this is bullshit? 

You can look up Center for Immigration Studies if your curious.  But the fact is no study could accurately identify all the true costs, or benefits,  of illegal immigration.  So flatly stating they take out less than they put in when you can’t identify all factors, is bullshit.  

The wall would be built with taxpayer dollars, not private funds, so the argument is about whether it would be a good deal for taxpayers.  And the answer to that would be a huge yes since illegals don’t pay nearly enough in taxes to cover what they take out.  

8 hours ago, full circle said:

You can look up Center for Immigration Studies if your curious.  But the fact is no study could accurately identify all the true costs, or benefits,  of illegal immigration.  So flatly stating they take out less than they put in when you can’t identify all factors, is bullshit.  

The wall would be built with taxpayer dollars, not private funds, so the argument is about whether it would be a good deal for taxpayers.  And the answer to that would be a huge yes since illegals don’t pay nearly enough in taxes to cover what they take out.  

Thanks for the info.  I'll definitely check it out. 

Deportation isnt ineffective, it simply makes more sense to try to come back than to stay gone, the rewards outweighs the risks. 
You stop it by taking away said rewards, stop the freebees, stop the benefits.. humanitarian aid only. 
The wall... well that has to be the dumbest Facking idea ive ever heard.  There has got to be a thousand infrastructure projects or other areas like helping homeless and or vets that should get that non existent money first.  We dont need a wall if we take away the reasons for illegal immigration, end of story. 
The comparison to Israel or the Vatican are pointless, those walls are for very different reasons. 

Stop illegal immigration by punishing the people who employ illegal immigrants.  The force that drives it is opportunity for employment.  Until that happens no wall or vicious policy will stop the flow of migration(which has actually lessened over the last decade).  As far as the economy, the cheap labor that they offer i imagine is very significant to specific industries.

the people fleeing Central American violence are still going to come.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Stop illegal immigration by punishing the people who employ illegal immigrants.  The force that drives it is opportunity for employment.  Until that happens no wall or vicious policy will stop the flow of migration(which has actually lessened over the last decade).  As far as the economy, the cheap labor that they offer i imagine is very significant to specific industries.

Hey dick, my house cleaner may or may not be here legally. My gardener spells my name "Adame Dashi"

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

OMG!!! I think you and I are going to agree on something

See the source image