• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipotoed

Lhalo

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Thanks so I didn't like Dipoto and I don't like Eppler. Sweet guess I got something going for me. I like when teams actually win. 

Kevin, you don't like anything about the Angels. You should find something else to use your spare time. Something that you don't hate all the time. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Kevin, you don't like anything about the Angels. You should find something else to use your spare time. Something that you don't hate all the time. 

I don’t like anything about the Angels? I don’t like some of the moves. I was a season holder for 10 plus years. Behind home plate for half of them. Rooting for the Angels doesn’t take up all of my spare time. To me this is the most important off season in the last at least 5 years. It shows the fans two things. If they spend and acquire talent it shows they are in win now mode. And if they do more shit as in sign guys like Kinsler to one year stop gap stuff and Cozart etc we are not serious and we are just waiting for this wave of young talent. Which will take 2-5 years to develop into all stars if and when they do. 

7 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I don’t like anything about the Angels? I don’t like some of the moves. I was a season holder for 10 plus years. Behind home plate for half of them. Rooting for the Angels doesn’t take up all of my spare time. To me this is the most important off season in the last at least 5 years. It shows the fans two things. If they spend and acquire talent it shows they are in win now mode. And if they do more shit as in sign guys like Kinsler to one year stop gap stuff and Cozart etc we are not serious and we are just waiting for this wave of young talent. Which will take 2-5 years to develop into all stars if and when they do. 

So you are just proving you don’t understand what you’re watching when you complain about acquiring a guy like Kinsler.  

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You were a season ticket holder. Now you're just a grudge holder. 

What grudge am I holding other than telling you facts about what this team is and has been the last 3 years. Who am I holding in grudge on? I obviously didn’t like Dipoto and so far I am not a fan of Eppler. Please tell me why I should be a happy about the Angels right now?

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So you are just proving you don’t understand what you’re watching when you complain about acquiring a guy like Kinsler.  

If they were trying to tank the season away they could have saved their cash and not signed Cozart or Kinsler and just lost while saving some coin. I get trading old players for young pieces I really do and applaud the trade but that wasn’t their intention. Their intention was trying to compete this year which they failed miserably at. 

You're like a whinny child that wants everything now! These are not facts, this is you being a whiny brat. 

Eppler has had neither the budget or trade prospects to make your wet dream perfect lineup come true. But you are just too damn pig headed to listen to that no matter how many people try and explain it to you.

Pig headed.

Next off season is going to be a duplicate of last year with a slow move towards the five year plan. You are going to be a pissy little A-Hole next season when you have to watch a less than perfect team, again.

Imagine what a complete asshole you would have been as an Astros fan 5 years ago. Oh, wait, you're that guy now. 

Grow up. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You're like a whinny child that wants everything now! These are not facts, this is you being a whiny brat. 

Eppler has had neither the budget or trade prospects to make your wet dream perfect lineup come true. But you are just too damn pig headed to listen to that no matter how many people try and explain it to you.

Pig headed.

Next off season is going to be a duplicate of last year with a slow move towards the five year plan. You are going to be a pissy little A-Hole next season when you have to watch a less than perfect team, again.

Imagine what a complete asshole you would have been as an Astros fan 5 years ago. Oh, wait, you're that guy now. 

Grow up. 

Ya I might be. At least the astros had the balls to be awful and lose. Playing mediocre fiddle pisses me off. There’s literally nothing to gain by trying to be .500 nothing. There is no such thing as momentum. This team isn’t young and trying to build something. This team is one of the oldest teams in baseball. What’s the point either go for it and win or lose shit the bed and rebuild. Why spend 160 plus million dollars for a team that can’t sniff 2nd place let alone 1st. What I hate is meddling in mediocrity. I bet Arte is stoked to have a top 10 payroll, no fans at the stadium, and a team 20 plus games out of first. 

7 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Ya I might be. At least the astros had the balls to be awful and lose. Playing mediocre fiddle pisses me off. There’s literally nothing to gain by trying to be .500 nothing. There is no such thing as momentum. This team isn’t young and trying to build something. This team is one of the oldest teams in baseball. What’s the point either go for it and win or lose shit the bed and rebuild. Why spend 160 plus million dollars for a team that can’t sniff 2nd place let alone 1st. What I hate is meddling in mediocrity. I bet Arte is stoked to have a top 10 payroll, no fans at the stadium, and a team 20 plus games out of first. 

The Angels are the same average player age as Houston. 

5 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

There’s virtually no way this team is one of the oldest in the league.  

Rookie at catcher

Rookie at 2nd

Rookie at 3rd 

28 year old SS 

27 year old CF

30 year old LF

30 year old RF

23 year old DH

whos our oldest Starting pitcher?  Our oldest RP is Johnson, he will be gone.   I’d like to see a link proving our team is one of the oldest.   Going into the off season we will have two guys over 31 (Cozart and Albert).  

46 minutes ago, Stradling said:

There’s virtually no way this team is one of the oldest in the league.  

Rookie at catcher

Rookie at 2nd

Rookie at 3rd 

28 year old SS 

27 year old CF

30 year old LF

30 year old RF

23 year old DH

whos our oldest Starting pitcher?  Our oldest RP is Johnson, he will be gone.   I’d like to see a link proving our team is one of the oldest.   Going into the off season we will have two guys over 31 (Cozart and Albert).  

Who knows what they are now but I recall looking at the avg age mid season and they were top 5 oldest team in baseball. Haven’t re checked.