• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipotoed

Lhalo

11 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Yep, M’s are some ten games under .500 since their 55-31 start.

Even the Halos have been better in that time.

Epic M’s failure

Both are failures. But we celebrate Eppler being under 500 and shit on Dipoto being over 500? I get it Dipoto wrecked the farm but he left 3.5 years ago get over it. Eppler is in charge and this team is under 500 since he got here.

3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

So facts aren't facts? Great got it. Dipoto left behind a mess in the farm system. Eppler hasn't cleaned up the mess in the starting line up. Even though Eppler has chosen basically everyone in the starting line up. 

Yes, he’s had to rebuild a farm, so he didn’t have much to trade to acquire the starting line up.  Then he had to work around the contracts he gave to Albert, Hamilton and Wilson as well as Street.  So when he had to clean up the mess it wasn’t just the farm.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Yes, he’s had to rebuild a farm, so he didn’t have much to trade to acquire the starting line up.  Then he had to work around the contracts he gave to Albert, Hamilton and Wilson as well as Street.  So when he had to clean up the mess it wasn’t just the farm.  

Cozart was an excellent pick up.

Kinsler was solid in the line up.

Loved Marte and Valbuena as great offensive weapons.

Maldonado was an inspiration with the bat.

Upton worked.

Ohtani worked.

Simmons worked.

I am only saying stop bitching about Dipoto and let's actually worry about getting to 500.

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

Cozart was an excellent pick up.

Kinsler was solid in the line up.

Loved Marte and Valbuena as great offensive weapons.

Maldonado was an inspiration with the bat.

Upton worked.

Ohtani worked.

Simmons worked.

I am only saying stop bitching about Dipoto and let's actually worry about getting to 500.

Kinsler was exactly what he was supposed to be, and got us two future pieces to the bullpen, Maldonado was exactly what they expected him to be, a gold glove winning catcher that could help a staff.  Marte was taken off the scrap heap and had one good year.  Valbuena was not a good pick up and Cozart looks to be a bad pick up, but he has two more years to see how he is.  

I won’t stop bitching about Dipoto because he is the biggest reason we are in this position.  Seriously fuck that guy.  

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Both are failures. But we celebrate Eppler being under 500 and shit on Dipoto being over 500? I get it Dipoto wrecked the farm but he left 3.5 years ago get over it. Eppler is in charge and this team is under 500 since he got here.

So he is supposed to instantly win after inheriting a colossal mess? That makes no sense at all.

Rebuilding a farm system doesn't happen instantaneously. It takes years.

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

who the hell is celebrating being under .500?

stop making shit up. 

Dipoto left the organization in shambles, where it was expected to take at least 5 years to rebuild.  We are 3 years into that rebuild, and things are looking up. Dipoto has done the same thing to Seattle that he did here. They also have not made the playoffs. They also have a very old team to go along with the worst farm in MLB. So the fans have every reason to bash Dipoto.

3 hours ago, Kevinb said:

You act as if ANY of us has any impact on what actually happens -- we don't.   

People bitch about Dipoto because he's the base root of the problems still plaguing this team.  Lastly, you really aren't in any position to tell anyone to stop bitching when all you have done since joining this site is Monday morning QB..   Telling others to stop bitching is hilariously hypocritical.  

Seriously -- check your own post history as it relates to Dipoto, you've been flipping shit his way since day one, I know because there weren't many of us second guessing him early on.   I'd throw you some props but mostly you just tend to poo-poo everything so shitting on JD was just par for the course.  You've been no different when it comes to Eppler.

But just a few of your hot JD takes...

The thread above is a doozy - you actually say that it wouldn't surprise you to find Mike Trout was on something.

The thread above you rave about how great Puig is for baseball..   

There are dozens more just like these ... all of them basically bitching about Dipoto..  So, stop bitching about people bitching about Dipoto.

Edited by Inside Pitch

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

You are trying to reason with the unreasonable.   It's a waste of time and energy.   

Anyone that views Eppler and Dipoto strictly on W/L record without taking into account their respective situations and the challenges involved isn't going to be swayed by any amount of logic, they have the only facts they care about.

married with children shrug GIF

7 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

People bitch about Dipoto because he's the base root of the problems still plaguing this team.  Lastly, you really aren't in any position to tell anyone to stop bitching when all you have done since joining this site is Monday morning QB..   Telling others to stop bitching is hilariously hypocritical.  

Seriously -- check your own post history as it relates to Dipoto, you've been flipping shit his way since day one, I know because there weren't many of is second guessing him early on.   I'd throw you some props but mostly you just tend to poo-poo everything so shitting on JD was just par for the course.  You've been no different when it comes to Eppler.

The thread above is a doozy - you actually say that it wouldn't surprise you to find Mike Trout was on something.

There are dozens more just like these ... all of them basically bitching about Dipoto..  So, stop bitching about people bitching about Dipoto.

bitch slap nbc GIF

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Seriously -- check your own post history as it relates to Dipoto, you've been flipping shit his way since day one, I know because there weren't many of us second guessing him early on.   I'd throw you some props but mostly you just tend to poo-poo everything so shitting on JD was just par for the course.  You've been no different when it comes to Eppler.

Thanks so I didn't like Dipoto and I don't like Eppler. Sweet guess I got something going for me. I like when teams actually win. 

4 hours ago, greginpsca said:

Dipoto left the organization in shambles, where it was expected to take at least 5 years to rebuild.  We are 3 years into that rebuild, and things are looking up. Dipoto has done the same thing to Seattle that he did here. They also have not made the playoffs. They also have a very old team to go along with the worst farm in MLB. So the fans have every reason to bash Dipoto.

We haven't tried to rebuild once. We collectively have given our C+ effort to finish mediocre. I would at least give Eppler credit if he just went full rebuild mode. But they haven't.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

We’re currently rebuilding. 

Really? Because I distinctly remember reading all the this will be a 90 plus win team this year with all the additions. I recall how many of you were so bent out of shape with all the predictions saying this team wasn't very good. My mistake, carry on. 

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

Really? Because I distinctly remember reading all the this will be a 90 plus win team this year with all the additions. I recall how many of you were so bent out of shape with all the predictions saying this team wasn't very good. My mistake, carry on. 

Oh wow fans being optimistic, how fucking shocking.  Yes, you’re mistaken, often.  

4 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I think it is time to put that guy on ignore strad.