• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Eric Chavez emerging as favorite to replace Sosh

Chuck

1 hour ago, JAHV76 said:

I hope they also interview someone from outside the Angels with a different style. Maybe someone from the Cubs, Astros, Red Sox or  Indians? Teams that have been winning recently for a few years.

You do know that if I was the manager of any of those teams, I’d be looking good.

Here’s the deal, trade the Angels 25 man roster for the Astros 25 man roster. Keep Sosh as manager and guess who wins the division.

1 hour ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

He was superman in the OF back in 2002. He was flying all over the place for every ball hit his way, it was like watching someone play MLB the show with speed hacks.

He was the only 1st overall pick in Angels history.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/draft/?year_ID=1975&draft_round=1&draft_type=junreg&query_type=year_round

21 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

We don’t know but we do know how he treats his current team and we know how he played the game. 

https://bustedcoverage.com/2018/05/14/of-course-darin-erstad-benched-one-of-his-players-for-pimping-a-home-run/amp/

My bet is that if Pujols doesn’t run hard on a ground ball  ... he’ll be riding the pine. 

Trout would love Erstad imo

College coaching is so far from the same thing as the MLB there is absolutely no basis for comparison.

43 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

FWIW, I am highly skeptical of the idea that Eric Chavez is the favorite. It is not what I’ve heard. 

I’m starting to think it may not be Chavez, Paul or Ausmus. 

Maybe I’m wrong, but as of 7:23 am on Sept 26, this is what I believe. 

without revealing anything you shouldnt, what type of person do you think it will be?

1 hour ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

FWIW, I am highly skeptical of the idea that Eric Chavez is the favorite. It is not what I’ve heard. 

I’m starting to think it may not be Chavez, Paul or Ausmus. 

Maybe I’m wrong, but as of 7:23 am on Sept 26, this is what I believe. 

I'm just excited at the thought that Scioscia will be replaced.