• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have the Halos ever had a 100-loss season in the history of the franchise?

Your absolutely insane if you think this game is going to loss only 100 games. I'm willing to bet anything they lose at least 130. Even my first born child. That's how bad the Angels are.

If you are stupid enough to believe the Angels will only lose 100 games, I suggest getting some help buddy.

Your absolutely insane if you think this game is going to loss only 100 games. I'm willing to bet anything they lose at least 130. Even my first born child. That's how bad the Angels are.

If you are stupid enough to believe the Angels will only lose 100 games, I suggest getting some help buddy.

That's an awful lot of confidence that the Angels will do something no one has done since the 1899 Cleveland Spiders.

I'm honestly surprised that no Angel team of any year lost 100 games.

And even in my post pessimistic state, I'd never have imagined this incarnation of a team could dare broach it.

Imagine if someone even hinted at it.  Ever.

And now, amazingly, they have a very real chance of doing it.

At least if the first quarter of the season is any indication.

While they likely won't be going anywhere this year, I just can't see them losing 100 games. 

Would I be shocked at this point?

Nope.

I want to believe any team can just get hot but if the last few years with different players resulted in tepid crap, I can't see this year changing other than having blind myopic hope.

Worst case scenario this year 75-87. I think we'll win 80-85 games.

My thoughts exactly. It is one thing to play at a .357 winning percentage through a quarter or third of a season, another for 162 games. They could be up and down all season but they won't be terrible all year long. I suppose 70-92 is possible, but seem rather unlikely.