• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Newest blog from Victor Rojas with AW shout out

nate

So, is he going to put the oppo taco shirts in his shop?  

There are some nice designs in there.  Brian you did a great job in helping with the design.  

Oppo Taco gear is still available in the AngelsWin Store:  http://www.cafepress.com/angelswin/7232439

As you see noted at the top of that link, "Knock it out of the park (to the opposite field, of course) with this one-of-a-kind t-shirt brought to you by AngelsWin.com. All proceeds benefit the Miracle League of Orange County. http://www.miracleleague.net/ "

That's the conclusion you came to after reading the post?  Well, I guess thanks are in order for reading the post.  Second, EVERY penny of profit/royalty from LTBUShop is going to Miracle League and on top of that, we're personally going to add to it.  The site's up and running and if nothing comes of it, no big deal...we'll still be donating to Miracle League and other charities as we choose.

Well that changes my opinion. ;) When I first read the page just mentioned you were donating "some" profit/royalty/etc (this was the crux of my previous post);  thanks for clarifying that it's every penny.

Big thumbs up for the philanthropic effort. Count me in for some LTBU gear to help out Miracle League.

so victor, i know you weren't going for this, but if you throw these bad boys in the local head shops and advertise in high times magazine, then this charity will never need another fundraiser ever again. straight cash homie.

edit: i've got an angel contact in the kansas city market we could tap into.