• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Last night, the Angels unleashed this lineup

UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

No...but I also didn't think Felix Pena, Deck McGuire, Taylor Cole, Odrisamer Despaigne, John Lamb, Noe Ramirez, and Jim Johnson would combine for 31 starts - an entire rotation slot  - this year either. 

As much as I want to see the kids play, I'm fine with our AAA depth, the players you listed, being Hermosillo, Rengifo/Fletcher, Walsh/Thaiss, Fernandez, Ward, and one (two?) of Briceno/Arcia being those names instead. 

That means rounding out the 25-man with guys like Jon Jay, Daniel Descalso, Jeff Mathis (hah, I'm kidding, maybe), and Steve Pearce as our opening day bench. 

Ultimate trolling of Angels fans? Next season Scioscia retires, Eppler reacquires Mathis, and Chavez New Angels Manager plays Mathis as our everyday Catcher.