• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spending this off-season

Stradling

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I think it’s amazing.   Forget about derailing a thread, this is the thread.   By the way, I created this thread so detail away, KevDog or should I call you Deniz.

Also I remember Deniz name but can't remember anything in particular about him so... not sure whether to take that as a positive or a negative. 

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

I simply don't understand I try to have rational conversations with some of you or voice my opinion and Tdawg goes out of his way to write this long ass text basically being as big of a dick as possible, which by all mean do what you gotta do, but then you expect me not to clap back. I in no ways have called anyone out, talked shit about a poster, made fun of a poster, or said names about any of you. But I guess it's free game on me for some reason. Simply because I disagree with your stance that the Angels are wonderful and are in a great position. Just don't get it, but I wont be Facking talked to like that. Not online on some message board I frequent far too much or in real life. So yes sorry for derailing the thread. I wont start it but I for sure was taught to finish it. 

I agree.

carry on. 

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

I simply don't understand I try to have rational conversations with some of you or voice my opinion and Tdawg goes out of his way to write this long ass text basically being as big of a dick as possible, which by all mean do what you gotta do, but then you expect me not to clap back. I in no ways have called anyone out, talked shit about a poster, made fun of a poster, or said names about any of you. But I guess it's free game on me for some reason. Simply because I disagree with your stance that the Angels are wonderful and are in a great position. Just don't get it, but I wont be Facking talked to like that. Not online on some message board I frequent far too much or in real life. So yes sorry for derailing the thread. I wont start it but I for sure was taught to finish it. 

I was 100 percent Facking with you.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I was 100 percent Facking with you.

Well if that's the case than I apologize for lashing out, but it truly did not seem that way. I looked at my computer and went wtf what did I say to tdawg in anything? I get it from @Lou and @Stradling we have batted being dicks to each other on more than one occasion, but didn't think there was hard feelings there between you and I so mostly like wow ok then lets go. 

51 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

A's Burgers in Dana is the much better location and food spot.

OMG, do you know how long it's been since I've had their zucchini? Or their onion rings? The burgers were average.

But, truthfully, the one that Angelo's daughter runs in MV is better all around. And they were the only ones with the burrito special.

No, not THAT kind of burrito, tdawg..........

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Listen here you little shit. This has been explained to you multiple times, and you choose to ignore it every. Single. Time.

The Angels do not have to make up the amount of games they are behind this year. Let me repeat that you deaf Facking twatwaffle.

THE ANGELS DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE UP THE AMOUNT OF GAMES THEY ARE BEHIND THIS YEAR.

Why? Because next year is a completely different year with different schedules and situations. Do you think the A's can stand Pat and still win 95+ games? No, because every season is completely different. 

God I want to bitchslap you through my monitor. 

Are you trolling me right now? I feel like I'm going insane. 

Remember when you ignored the reference to 2002 where the Angels made no significant improvements and went from a 75 win team to a World Series? That was really fuckin neat. 

Go ahead and troll vote me you ass tickling cumbeast. You know I'm right and your opinion is stupid and everything about your opinion is HIV Positively Facking gay.

I hate you 

Is it weird that I'm turned on right now?

15 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

OMG, do you know how long it's been since I've had their zucchini? Or their onion rings? The burgers were average.

But, truthfully, the one that Angelo's daughter runs in MV is better all around. And they were the only ones with the burrito special.

Totally random but I was best friends with Alex growing up. Did you know that Angelo passed away a couple years back? Loved both locations, their quesadillas were fantastic. Breakfast burritos were also good.

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

And remember that a) the A'th have found it difficult to maintain consistency from year to year, b) the M's are on the path to imploding, and c) the Rays will always be like the A'th with lack of spending.    The 2nd WC next season isn't as far away as it seems.

Well, 80 mil only gets you so much.

Imagine what you could do with 180-200 mil?

Uh, never mind...............

55 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Totally random but I was best friends with Alex growing up. Did you know that Angelo passed away a couple years back? Loved both locations, their quesadillas were fantastic. Breakfast burritos were also good.

No, I hadn't heard. I have been back in SoCal only 2-3 times in the last 10 years. But I go by A's every time. Breakfast burros were awesome!

Did Alex ever marry? I know she had at least one kid. She dated a guy I knew when I was going to Saddleback and I thought they were getting married, but it somehow fell through. Do you remember that? 

I guess she owns both of them now, huh?

Hey, do you remember the original one in San Clemente? It was a long time ago. It was actually called Angelo's, not A's. I think he closed that one when he opened either the DP or the MV location. This might have been the 80s.

Still miss Gengkai in DP, too. Still my fav sushi place. 

24 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

No, I hadn't heard. I have been back in SoCal only 2-3 times in the last 10 years. But I go by A's every time. Breakfast burros were awesome!

Did Alex ever marry? I know she had at least one kid. She dated a guy I knew when I was going to Saddleback and I thought they were getting married, but it somehow fell through. Do you remember that? 

I guess she owns both of them now, huh?

Hey, do you remember the original one in San Clemente? It was a long time ago. It was actually called Angelo's, not A's. I think he closed that one when he opened either the DP or the MV location. This might have been the 80s.

Still miss Gengkai in DP, too. Still my fav sushi place. 

Alex was the son. He's up in San Fran actually doing really well. Has a start up that got funded with 100's of millions of dollars creating a burger shop with only technology doing all the buns/placing the burgers etc. Ya the one in San Clemente was called Burger Stop it was I think Angelo's sister? They actually closed that one down because the city widened Pico weird story on that. If you are talking about an A's in San Clemente then I can't remember it. Gengkai is fantastic though love that place probably go there once a month or more.