• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spending this off-season

Stradling

10 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Being a fan of the Angels is not easy.  If it was easy, every douche bag across the country would be on the Angels' band wagon.

Here is a link to an alternative you might find inviting:

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/fans/red-sox-nation

You should have been around in the 70's, or the 80's. Talk about frustration and heart ache.

Sorry I wasn't born in the 70's I was a "fan" in the 80's didn't really know what I was watching, and was a fan in the ehh 90's. I enjoy the Angels and have a different view point then some here. We are all entitled to our own thinking. 

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Sorry I wasn't born in the 70'ss I was a "fan" in the 80's didn't really know what I was watching, and was a fan in the ehh 90's. I enjoy the Angels and have a different view point then some here. We are all entitled to our own thinking. 

I think we can agree that the Angels are currently a very frustrating team.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Listen here you little shit. This has been explained to you multiple times, and you choose to ignore it every. Single. Time.

The Angels do not have to make up the amount of games they are behind this year. Let me repeat that you deaf Facking twatwaffle.

THE ANGELS DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE UP THE AMOUNT OF GAMES THEY ARE BEHIND THIS YEAR.

Why? Because next year is a completely different year with different schedules and situations. Do you think the A's can stand Pat and still win 95+ games? No, because every season is completely different. 

God I want to bitchslap you through my monitor. 

Are you trolling me right now? I feel like I'm going insane. 

Remember when you ignored the reference to 2002 where the Angels made no significant improvements and went from a 75 win team to a World Series? That was really fuckin neat. 

Go ahead and troll vote me you ass tickling cumbeast. You know I'm right and your opinion is stupid and everything about your opinion is HIV Positively Facking gay.

I hate you 

So I am wrong or I am right that the Angels are 16 games behind the second wild card and 20 games behind first place in the AL West. Who knows what will happen next year but what I do know. That the Angels this year are not good enough to sniff the playoffs and if they aren't good enough this year, my money is on them not being good enough next year as advertised. People will be a year older, who knows about injuries, who knows what the A's, Houston or Seattle will do next year, who knows what Texas will do next year. You know what I do know that this year the Angels are 4th place and 16 games out of the second wild card and 20 games out of first. 

Funny how none of my messages about my feelings or thoughts were of me yelling, calling names, or cussing at a poster but you felt the need to do that. So in honor of that: to your other comments TDawg I live in California Southern California at that come to San Clemente. I am here whenever you want to say that to my face. PM me privately and we can set up a meeting. 

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Listen here you little shit. This has been explained to you multiple times, and you choose to ignore it every. Single. Time.

The Angels do not have to make up the amount of games they are behind this year. Let me repeat that you deaf Facking twatwaffle.

THE ANGELS DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE UP THE AMOUNT OF GAMES THEY ARE BEHIND THIS YEAR.

Why? Because next year is a completely different year with different schedules and situations. Do you think the A's can stand Pat and still win 95+ games? No, because every season is completely different. 

Remember when you ignored the reference to 2002 where the Angels made no significant improvements and went from a 75 win team to a World Series? That was really fuckin neat. 

Go ahead and troll vote me you ass tickling cumbeast. You know I'm right and your opinion is stupid and everything about your opinion is HIV Positively Facking gay.

I hate you 

Have you ever considered volunteering for a suicide hotline?

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

using your logic, they aren't anywhere near a playoff spot 

They weren't their young kids got better. Their team got better. We got worse. The A's you said were consistent right? 3 years in a row of last place finishes. They got better this year. What place did the Angels finish last year? What place are they now. Seeing a downward trend? If the Angels were a stock would you buy?

11 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

So I am wrong or I am right that the Angels are 16 games behind the second wild card and 20 games behind first place in the AL West. Who knows what will happen next year but what I do know. That the Angels this year are not good enough to sniff the playoffs and if they aren't good enough this year, my money is on them not being good enough next year as advertised. People will be a year older, who knows about injuries, who knows what the A's, Houston or Seattle will do next year, who knows what Texas will do next year. You know what I do know that this year the Angels are 4th place and 16 games out of the second wild card and 20 games out of first. 

Funny how none of my messages about my feelings or thoughts were of me yelling, calling names, or cussing at a poster but you felt the need to do that. So in honor of that: to your other comments TDawg I live in California Southern California at that come to San Clemente. I am here whenever you want to say that to my face. PM me privately and we can set up a meeting. 

Oh hell yeah I'll throw down.

Under the Big A. Next Wednesday. 8:00 pm. 

Be naked.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Oh hell yeah I'll throw down.

Under the Big A. Next Wednesday. 8:00 pm. 

Be naked.

A little strange you want to be naked with me. But someone who has such a big mouth you probably do suck a lot of cock, which hey if that's your thing good for you. Next time how about you act like a Facking adult and not try and be a little cuckold because I have a differing opinion about the team.

mood GIF

11 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

They weren't their young kids got better. Their team got better. We got worse. The A's you said were consistent right? 3 years in a row of last place finishes. They got better this year. What place did the Angels finish last year? What place are they now. Seeing a downward trend? If the Angels were a stock would you buy?

the point is , you keep saying the A's improved after 3 last place finishes, yet you are adamant we can't improve from this year to next.

and, yes, I would buy. I'll bet you we have a better record next year than this year. 

46 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I hate you 

Well this seems... inappropriate, i mean disagree sure but WTseriousF? 

I simply don't understand I try to have rational conversations with some of you or voice my opinion and Tdawg goes out of his way to write this long ass text basically being as big of a dick as possible, which by all mean do what you gotta do, but then you expect me not to clap back. I in no ways have called anyone out, talked shit about a poster, made fun of a poster, or said names about any of you. But I guess it's free game on me for some reason. Simply because I disagree with your stance that the Angels are wonderful and are in a great position. Just don't get it, but I wont be Facking talked to like that. Not online on some message board I frequent far too much or in real life. So yes sorry for derailing the thread. I wont start it but I for sure was taught to finish it.