• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Theoretical (not likely to happen) question... Machado/Arenado

floplag

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

where the F*ck am I?  

Since you’rea doctor I assume you’re about to point out that the human female’s equivalent to salty plain yogurt primarily contains urine?  Disconcerting to me, but I have learned that drinking piss is a yogic technique which makes me feel better.  Link below before anyone asks. (This is a great website btw)

https://www.aypsite.org/319.html

2 hours ago, VariousCrap said:

You get traded to a team fighting to make the playoffs in your contract year and your manager has to talk to you about your effort???  Yikes!!!

Yea no kidding.  But maybe even worse, why would a manager offer up that information to the media?  

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

Based on what? They are better than him in every way including Machados perm over Harpers hipster cut.

They are better than him in every way?

Arenado plays half his game in Colorado.

Home 347 avg 427 obp 660 slg 1.087 ops

Away 248 avg 325 obp 440 slg 765 ops

Harper

Home 270 avg 405 obp 540 slg 945 ops

Away 220 avg 381 obp 453 slg 834 ops

This is Harpers down year last 2 years he had a higher ops on the road than at home and Harper is 2 years younger. Who the hell knows what Arenado is outside of Colorado for half his games. 

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Arenado though had a close to .850 road OPS from 2015-2017, where he was consistently between .835 and .886.

The one box he doesn't check is still being somewhat unfamiliar with NL pitching.

I’d sign Arenado but only after signing Harper this off season. I don’t want to wait around and give Trout a reason not to sign by not upgrading this team. Trout deserves to play with great players. Could you imagine Harper hitting in front or behind Trout.