• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Re-Ranked Top 30 Farms

OhtaniSan

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2794480-re-ranking-all-30-mlb-farm-systems-at-the-end-of-2018-milb-season

Bleacher Report put Angels at 14 and noted their upward direction. Thought it was great to see Angels this high after seeing them at 30 for so long. Seems the days of people assuming the Angels farm sucks is over. And lol, Dipoto taking up that 30 spot with no Tier 1 prospects is great. 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

I am curious. If you hate Bleacher Report and you hate ESPN you think MLB Network is a bunch of hacks. Is message boards the only place that information is valid? 

BR is legit garbage man.  At least for baseball.  There are so many better outlets.  

And actually, if you pay attention to the right posters.  This site is objectively the best place to find out solid, accurate information about the Angels. 

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

I do, but what does that have to do with expecting us to be better than mid pack now with the changes weve made over that span?

Really, even if I did respect anything BR says about the Angels (I don’t) the difference between 10-15 for baseball farm systems is what ? It’s a pretty hard thing to quantify.  Taylor’s point is that that significant progress has clearly been made.  

Anyway, like I said above.  Good baseball outlets rank the Angels where you’re wanting to see them anyway. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

21 minutes ago, floplag said:

I do, but what does that have to do with expecting us to be better than mid pack now with the changes weve made over that span?

Rather than just looking at where the Angels are today (which is still pretty darn good), look at how far they've come in less than 3 years. In 2015, I don't think anyone expected them to be in the top 10 or 15 as soon as 2018.

47 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Really, even if I did respect anything BR says about the Angels (I don’t) the difference between 10-15 for baseball farm systems is what ? It’s a pretty hard thing to quantify.  Taylor’s point is that that significant progress has clearly been made.  

Anyway, like I said above.  Good baseball outlets rank the Angels where you’re wanting to see them anyway. 

28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Rather than just looking at where the Angels are today (which is still pretty darn good), look at how far they've come in less than 3 years. In 2015, I don't think anyone expected them to be in the top 10 or 15 as soon as 2018.

Either you guys are misunderstanding me or i dont know.  My original comment was that i expected us to be higher due to the progress, i was surprised we were not.   What am i being questioned on here exactly?

26 minutes ago, floplag said:

Either you guys are misunderstanding me or i dont know.  My original comment was that i expected us to be higher due to the progress, i was surprised we were not.   What am i being questioned on here exactly?

Not questioning you, just commenting that A: BR sucks and other better outlets rank the Angels higher and B: don’t worry too much about their specific place in the rankings.