• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton kinda sucks, dawg

He is the marine layer's bitch. .617 OPS in the middle of May? I would rather have JB Shuck in there when Petey comes back. I mean, maybe Josh needs to click on the ad showing the guy who weighs 170 but can bench 420. Cause whatever he's doing now, ain't working. It's as if Vernon and him did some Freaky Friday kinda thing and switched bodies.

something fun and enjoying? 

Pujols was worse at this point last year. 

You could say that a week or two ago, but I don't know if that's still true. Last May 17th, Albert's numbers were very poor, but probably about the same or a little better than Hamilton's numbers right now. Last May 17th, Albert was hitting .214 with 3 HR's and 18 RBI's. I don't know off hand what his OBP or OPS was. Right now, Hamilton is hitting .211 (.264 OBP, .620 OPS) with 5 HR's and 12 RBI's.    

You could say that a week or two ago, but I don't know if that's still true. Last May 17th, Albert's numbers were very poor, but probably about the same or a little better than Hamilton's numbers right now. Last May 17th, Albert was hitting .214 with 3 HR's and 18 RBI's. I don't know off hand what his OBP or OPS was. Right now, Hamilton is hitting .211 (.264 OBP, .620 OPS) with 5 HR's and 12 RBI's.    

Even if you look at April numbers it wasn't true if you look at WAR or Win Probability. Hamilton year to date is much worse, especailly in high leverage situations. 

something fun and enjoying? 

Pujols was worse at this point last year. 

Pujols was actually making contact and everyone knew he was eventually going to hit once he got his mechanics straightened out. Hamilton looks like he has absolutely no clue what's wrong or how to fix it. I'm starting to have Nick Esasky flashbacks.

Hamilton looked absolutely inexcusably awful at the plate. Almost like he couldn't wait to strike out and get out of the batter's box.

This is what 'they' warned us about.  Of course, living in Texas affords me to be able to watch most of the Ranger's games.  I've seen plenty of Hamilton to understand exactly what they mean by..."when he's on..he's on...and when he's off...he's WAY OFF"