• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018-19 General NFL Thread

Vegas Halo Fan

If the defense can play like that and Williams can run the ball like he did today, the trophy may be coming to KC. Completely dominant against a Colts team that was on an absolute roll. The Colts had a bunch of dumb penalties and a fair share of dropped passes, but it was one sided.

I’m still debating on whether I want to go to the AFC Championship game, but plane tickets are ridiculous on a weeks notice.

This team is going to be tough to beat. They looked good and Mahomes finally won a big prime time type game.

The Colts could have used it. They had zero first downs until the final drive of the first half and only 21 yards of offense up to that point.

something I don’t think I have ever seen, but they actually had negative yards passing up to that point. It was something like -9 or -4, I forget what they showed in the screen.

I dislike the Patriots as much as the next non-Patriots fan but I love them stomping the crap out of the Chargers.  Even though it's a blowout I wish I was watching the game just to see that dejected look Rivers gets on his face when the Chargers season ends in disappointment.  Hoping the AFC championship game is better than the divisional games. 

7 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I dislike the Patriots as much as the next non-Patriots fan but I love them stomping the crap out of the Chargers.  Even though it's a blowout I wish I was watching the game just to see that dejected look Rivers gets on his face when the Chargers season ends in disappointment.  Hoping the AFC championship game is better than the divisional games. 

Rivers is the biggest pussy in sports. Watching him constantly complain to the refs is beyond tilting. I've been to five Chiefs/Chargers games where he has been the QB and you know in the stadium when it goes to TV timeout and this c*nt is still blowing up the refs with the shit you don't see on TV. I'd have no qualms with this asshole getting no Super Bowl appearance. It's disgusting how he tries to manipulate the game and beg for calls.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

Rivers is the biggest pussy in sports. Watching him constantly complain to the refs is beyond tilting. I've been to five Chiefs/Chargers games where he has been the QB and you know in the stadium when it goes to TV timeout and this c*nt is still blowing up the refs with the shit you don't see on TV. I'd have no qualms with this asshole getting no Super Bowl appearance. It's disgusting how he tries to manipulate the game and beg for calls.

Totally agree. I don't get to see him much, but when I do, he is always bitchin and moanin about something. Seems like he gives his teammates the Lackey treatment if they make a mistake. He was justified about taking that hit on the delay of game penalty. Total BS job by the ref on that one. 

23 hours ago, Lou said:

went with 2 prop bets today (so far):

1. White (NE) OVER 44.5 receiving yards

2. Jeffery (PHI) OVER 65.5 receiving yards

first NE drive:

White - 5 rec 45 yards 

Went 0-3 this weekend, with a whole lot of bones on the line.  Pretty depressing I might quit.

That said, the saints -3.5 looks pretty nice

3 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Went 0-3 this weekend, with a whole lot of bones on the line.  Pretty depressing I might quit.

That said, the saints -3.5 looks pretty nice

this is why I generally stick to CFB, CBB and MLB.

if F'n Jeffery catches that last pass, I win both bets.  he ended up with 63 yards.