• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nike taking Kaepernick's side

Jason

24 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Same people who were outraged about boycotting In-N-Out last week are now boycotting Nike.  I can't have a double-double, wear nike's, what's next boycott Depends?  That would be troublesome for Trump if that were to happen.  Lou?

can we all agree that boycotts are pretty silly?

Yeah, I have purchased a pair of Nike shoes in a long time.  Regardless, Nike of course has the right to use whoever they want.  I just don't know why they would choose a person who will be guaranteed to annoy a decent percentage of potential customers.

I still don't think it will effect their bottom line, positive or negative.

What it does do, however, is to continue to feed the Trumpers their martyrdom crack.

President Trump Seeks $12B Increase in FY2019 VA Budget to Support Nation’s Veterans 

WASHINGTON — In the fiscal year (FY) 2019 budget, President Trump is proposing a total of $198.6 billion for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

This request, an increase of $12.1 billion over 2018, will ensure the nation’s Veterans receive high-quality health care and timely access to benefits and services.

The budget also continues to implement reforms that will modernize VA and rebuild the full trust of Veterans.

“The 2019 budget reflects the strong commitment of the president to provide the services and benefits that our nation’s Veterans have earned,” said VA Secretary Dr. David J. Shulkin. 

bullet point fail .

39 minutes ago, Lou said:

President Trump Seeks $12B Increase in FY2019 VA Budget to Support Nation’s Veterans 

WASHINGTON — In the fiscal year (FY) 2019 budget, President Trump is proposing a total of $198.6 billion for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

This request, an increase of $12.1 billion over 2018, will ensure the nation’s Veterans receive high-quality health care and timely access to benefits and services.

The budget also continues to implement reforms that will modernize VA and rebuild the full trust of Veterans.

“The 2019 budget reflects the strong commitment of the president to provide the services and benefits that our nation’s Veterans have earned,” said VA Secretary Dr. David J. Shulkin. 

bullet point fail .

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/25/ap-fact-check-trump-exaggerates-va-gains-in-veterans-speech.html

https://www.newsweek.com/john-mccain-american-legion-veterans-donald-trump-disrespect-flag-half-staff-1101322

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/us/politics/fact-check-trump-veterans-choice.html

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/veterans-hit-a-breaking-point-with-trump/

I guess Lou doesn't fact check.  Not surprised, never met a Trump knob goblin that did.

10 minutes ago, nate said:

which one of those links disproves that Trump didn't increase spending for vets?

i only got through 2 of them - one was about the wait time and the other was about the flag. I'm assuming the rest are more about nothing I had posted.

throw insults my way as much as you like. it's the lib SOP when they make a mistake and are called on it.