• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mass shooting in Jacksonville

6 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Who takes a gun to a video game competition? 

that was one of my first thoughts when i heard this. how loose are your screws if you think you need to be strapped to go to something like this.

i guess we now need to start having metal detectors at video game contests.

38 minutes ago, Tank said:

that was one of my first thoughts when i heard this. how loose are your screws if you think you need to be strapped to go to something like this.

From what I heard, he didn't have it on him when he first went into the competition. When he lost, he went out to his car and got it.

46 minutes ago, Tank said:

You'd be surprised at how many of these types are out there.  I've encountered a few unhinged while playing online games.  And while I've never heard f straight shootings.  I've heard of hackings and stalkings.  With plenty of death threats acting big behind a keyboard annonymously.  Hey kind of like a forum I visit.  

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

You'd be surprised at how many of these types are out there.  I've encountered a few unhinged while playing online games.  And while I've never heard f straight shootings.  I've heard of hackings and stalkings.  With plenty of death threats acting big behind a keyboard annonymously.  Hey kind of like a forum I visit.  

Online gaming is extremely toxic.  And it escalates as it becomes more competitive.  Wasn’t it within the last year that someone did one of those gunman on the loose calls to the police on some dude he was gaming against ? 

People are nuts. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Online gaming is extremely toxic.  And it escalates as it becomes more competitive.  Wasn’t it within the last year that someone did one of those gunman on the loose calls to the police on some dude he was gaming against ? 

People are nuts. 

Yeah.  The police shot the guy dead, and it turned out to be a hoax.  

11 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

People are nuts. 

I won't let my daughter play with a mic for that very reason. Lots of idiots out there

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That's horrifying. Glad an arrest has been made at least.

Now excuse me while i go attend the white lives matter rally that is no doubt occurring as a result of this.

You can go to that rally, but only if you're done with your keynote at the "Let's Make Stupid As F@&$ Posts On The Internet" rally in the convention hall room next door.