• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mass shooting in Jacksonville

Several dead, including the suspect, at a mass shooting at a video game tournament. The Jacksonville Landing, where the shooting occurred, is a group of shops, restaurants and other businesses on the north bank of the St. John's River downtown. I was there for a taping of The Best Damned Sports Show Period the year that the Super Bowl was in town.

My sister is a nurse practitioner in Jacksonville. I haven't called her yet to see if she has been called in.

Police report multiple people dead, including suspect, in mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Who takes a gun to a video game competition? Kill all of your competitors and declare yourself champion, I suppose.

Have you seen the types that are in these competitions?  Or have you ever played a online mmporg?  

If it is true that this person was a competitor and lost.  It also would not surprise me if he shot up his own team because they cost him the game and the chance to move out of his parents basement.

Sheriff: Gunman kills 2, then himself at video game tourney

Katz was in Jacksonville for the "Madden NFL 19" video game tournament, authorities said. The games maker, EA Sports, lists a David Katz as a 2017 championship winner.

At about the 26 second mark.  

A red dot that appears to be a laser pointer is visible on the chest of a player seconds before the first of about a dozen gunshots rings out.