• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

South Africa

21 hours ago, Adam said:

Sad. We have a few friends who moved here in the 90s from South Africa. Couple of them have family that refused to move. They're worried for them all the time. 

some of my best friends are south africans 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, arch stanton said:

But in South Africa she’s not considered black but colored. Mixed race people have their own neighborhoods 

Wow thats sad. Where my moms from in Mexico, it may be a 3rd world country but its never had race problems, in fact in mexico people often are proud of both their native & european heritage unlike here. Slavery was outlawed in Mexico before the united states outlawed it. So while hollywood portrays the mexicans in old western movies as the bad guys they were actually the good guys when it came to banning slavery.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Lhalo said:

The wealth thing is true but people in mexico don't harm each other cause of skin color like in the usa, alot of that is cause if you came from a family thats already wealthy or has successful relatives their likely to follow in their footsteps or try to improve via education.

Several of my uncles down there are are lawyers, doctors, architects, some chose to keep running the family business such as clothing making, leather making, shoe making etc. I did get the impression that lighter toned mexicans aren't as comfortable with blue collar careers.

• 2 years later...
17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol. That's not how this works. The blacks are going to be the ones suffering in the long run. I can tell you know nothing of the situation there.

I know what's going on. When you have generations being shit on, there's going to be the occasional backlash. The blacks have always been suffering there. Nothing has changed. Nothing will. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

I know what's going on. When you have generations being shit on, there's going to be the occasional backlash. The blacks have always been suffering there. Nothing has changed. Nothing will. 

They shit on themselves. The ANC are commies and have been running the show for 30 years draining the economy with their corruption. This isn't about blacks getting back at whites. They are attacking themselves. 

The whites just need to leave and let the blacks destroy themselves because it's inevitable.

This is about a faction if blacks feeling as of they're always (and will always continue to be) shit on, regardless of the color of the skin of who's in charge. Zuma is a POS, but he has been proven correct when he claimed there would be an uprising if he were to be jailed.