• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

HOF: Hot Takes

30 minutes ago, Semaj said:

Of course I bought tickets to this game back in April.  Scioscia do you even care to win or care to entertain your fanbase?  Shame on you.  I understand benching one even if there's no reason to today.  I can stomach that.  But benching both Ohtani and Trout.  Really??????  Disgusting.  My first Angel game since I lived in California in 2004.  It sucks being a fan of this inept franchise.  So damn disappointed with this lineup.

5 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Because I am an old man who works (and exercises) early, I am well asleep by 11:30.  LOVED the Amber Alert last night.

If you don't know the circumstances of this particular one, and you've been on angelswin for a while, just close your eyes and try to imagine the circumstances behind this one.

Did you imagine the scenario?

Guess what?  YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

https://abc7.com/lapd-amber-alert-canceled-after-non-custodial-father-takes-son/3919978/

Re: Ocasio-Cortez

On June 26, 2018 at 9:09 PM, UndertheHalo said:

Lol, shocking !

They do this anyway.  I personally tend to prefer moderate candidates but the reality facing democrats is that the moderate approach has failed.  it is what it is.  Ocasio is a great candidate.  Smart, affable and tons of energy.  Democrats need more of that.  Less Nancy Pelosi’s and Chuck Schumers. 

• 5 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ThomasSutpen said:

Once upon a time, the Orioles had a killer pitching prospect that could throw mid-90's and also had a killer developing knuckle curve. His offspeed was good to begin with so that made him quite the intriguing late bullpen arm. There was one problem however - ol Steve had himself a beer belly. Rumor has it that Peter Angelos, a rich man and therefore someone we all worship as smart and benevolent unequivocally, stepped up to Steve's locker and told him if he didn't drop 25 pounds before opening day, he'd be back in the minors learning about dieting. Steve took this how any employee that cares about his own future prospects and the longevity of the company would - he did what it took to drop weight fast and he died that spring of heat stroke while jogging around the field. His young wife was pregnant at the time so it was a hard pill to swallow for us fans of the players. For this reason, I posit that Peter Angelos be tried for second degree murder. Thoughts?

Congrats...HOF Hot Take Worthy

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

Our farm system is fine

Was good when it had Brandon Wood in it too. I mean I certainly envy your farm over ours, but it's not all Jerry's fault our system sucks. It's sucked for years before him.

I blame Jerry for the MLB product ... But it's really the MLB players I should blame.

25 minutes ago, Ender said:

Was good when it had Brandon Wood in it too. I mean I certainly envy your farm over ours, but it's not all Jerry's fault our system sucks. It's sucked for years before him.

I blame Jerry for the MLB product ... But it's really the MLB players I should blame.

Just wait 2 years. Then you will know for sure that it's Jerry's fault your farm system blows.