• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Scioscia gone after this season?

Glen

Is Scioscia gone after this season?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Is Scioscia gone after this season?

• Yes
    • No

22 minutes ago, tomsred said:

Back to the main subject, I think the next manager of the Angels will be Albert Pujols.  A lot of you will be real shocked by this, but think of it as fixing two problems with one move.  Hopefully his player contract can be restructured to the liking of the commissioner, and it will be an easy transition for him.  Personally I like the idea instead of taking on another retread manager from some other failure.

Albert is an intense guy, the players would respond well to him.  It might push Mike Trout to a new contract.  His after game analysis wouldn't be very understandable, but that's not important to anyone but fans anyway.  In his prime, he's been a winner, and knows what it takes.

If our ears can survive Jose Mota, we can survive Mang.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

If our ears can survive Jose Mota, we can survive Mang.

Mang has another good manager trait, he takes criticism like a duck sheds water off its back.  The real key to his success would be surrounding himself with really great coaches, and have Tim Mead do most of the talking to the public.  He is kind of in the Frank Robinson mold.

13 hours ago, Stradling said:

You don’t know the story, but then again you wouldn’t believe the story because it doesn’t end with Scioscia is a piece of shit, it ends with Dipoto being a piece of shit.  

What if it ended with Stradling is a piece of shit?

I'm kidding.  KIDDING.  Really man, I love you, but damn, your love for Scioscia is insatiable.

17 hours ago, tomsred said:

Back to the main subject, I think the next manager of the Angels will be Albert Pujols.  A lot of you will be real shocked by this, but think of it as fixing two problems with one move.  Hopefully his player contract can be restructured to the liking of the commissioner, and it will be an easy transition for him.  Personally I like the idea instead of taking on another retread manager from some other failure.

Albert is an intense guy, the players would respond well to him.  It might push Mike Trout to a new contract.  His after game analysis wouldn't be very understandable, but that's not important to anyone but fans anyway.  In his prime, he's been a winner, and knows what it takes.

Kill two birds with one stone. Scioscia out of the dugout and Pujols out of the lineup.

Pujols' issue is his performance. Nothing more, nothing less. I like his fire, intensity, passion, and will to win. I'd even like his arrogance and go F*ck yourself attitude as a manager too. 

Probably won't happen, but it would definitely make the organization better. 

6 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

Kill two birds with one stone. Scioscia out of the dugout and Pujols out of the lineup.

Pujols' issue is his performance. Nothing more, nothing less. I like his fire, intensity, passion, and will to win. I'd even like his arrogance and go F*ck yourself attitude as a manager too. 

Probably won't happen, but it would definitely make the organization better. 

His problem is his contract, he’s a league average first baseman this season.  

20 hours ago, tomsred said:

I would bet the rapture will come before Pujols manages a ML team but I like your thinking.