• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2018-2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Where did you see that, Nate? There's a letter posted on social media from him where he says he reported to those he was supposed to report to. I didn't see anything in that letter about what you've posted.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

Where did you see that, Nate? There's a letter posted on social media from him where he says he reported to those he was supposed to report to. I didn't see anything in that letter about what you've posted.

http://espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24277713/urban-meyer-says-failed-media-day-dealing-zach-smith

I paraphrased... "Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer issued a statement Friday saying that he "failed" when he denied knowing about domestic violence allegations against one of his former assistant coaches, Zach Smith."

In his letter, he apologized for not being better prepared to answer questions about Smith. But he also said he reported the situation.

i think this was more about not handling it well with the media, and not about trying to bypass his responsibilities.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

In his letter, he apologized for not being better prepared to answer questions about Smith. But he also said he reported the situation.

i think this was more about not handling it well with the media, and not about trying to bypass his responsibilities.

Come on, Tank!  Better prepared?  He got the question and lied.

Better prepared is PR for not having a better bullshit answer and being caught.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

better prepared?

Question :"did you know about the allegations?"

(2 possible responses- 1. Yes or 2. No)

Answer : "no"

you don't need to prepare for that hard-hitting line of inquiry. you just need to tell the truth. 

If he was better prepared his lie would have been better.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:44 AM, Lou said:

Dan Mullen: Florida's no weapons policy is 'not like you’re not allowed to have a gun'

lol

That is getting a lot of groans on the Florida boards as well. Mullen said that it depends on context - after one of his players was stopped with a loaded AR-15 in the back seat. Just like the ones that we all carried with us during our college years.

Cal finally gets some good news.

Surratt among 13 North Carolina players suspended for NCAA violation

Thirteen players from North Carolina, including projected starting quarterback Chazz Surratt, have been suspended at least one game due to an NCAA violation the program self-reported.

The violation involved the sale of team-issued shoes. The NCAA agreed to stagger the players' suspensions because some of them share the same position.

On August 6, 2018 at 8:32 PM, Angel Oracle said:

On to Heisman football news, first poll has Houston junior DT Ed Oliver as the early favorite to become one of a select few defensive players ever to win the Heisman.   He’s also the early projected #1 overall draft pick in April 2019.

where did you get this from? he's not in the top 15 favorites to win it. 

Love and Taylor are the favorites.

my early long(er) shot is McSorley.