• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers giving away a Machado bobblehead Sept. 22

Glen

14 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Did you want the Angels to give away a Manny Machado bobble head? I’m confused 

9 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Angels really drop the ball with their marketing and in game promos. It’s been like this for years now. But hey... we have the world record events!

What Cory said.

The Halos are all about Trout. Multiple shirt giveaways - They're really lost creativity.

And Arte believed that Albert would be the face of the franchise - that lasted...ONE GAME.

It's been Trout's team for 6 years. 

Maybe we need a promotion to the ex-Angel who has had the most publicity - by far - this season.

Noooo...not Vladdy....

But this guy:

Image result for tommy john angels

What? Too soon...?

Wasn't Andrew Heaney a Dodger for a few hours?  Maybe they will do a bobble head of him?

Yep, I just looked it up, here's the story of his tweet about it: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/12/andrew-heaneys-perfect-tweet-after-spending-5-hours-on-the-dodgers

I loved where he said it was "great to be a part of such a storied franchise."  Funny stuff!

8 hours ago, Tank said:

it's about time the dodgers did a machado bobblehead!  this dude has had such an illustrious career in LA and it's well deserved.

i think this is the equivalent of the angels having a briceno Arcias bobblehead at this point in time.