• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cowart pulled in 1st inning

10 minutes ago, disarcina said:

But if he's coming up - do they yank him from the game in the first inning to catch a flight to Tampa Bay - tonight? / early tomorrow?

I think he may have been dealt.

If it's Cowart coming up -- does that mean Kinsler is dealt?  Valbuena?  We can only hope.

We must be the proud owner of Chris Archer

why would they release Valbuena (well, he is hitting Oh for June and July) when they are paying him decent money for 2018 and it's only a month until rosters expand?

fan_since 79 - apparently you didn't get the memo sent with the Maldonado deal "the season's over'

trading Kinsler -- if that's what is happening before the deadline -- just makes a lot of sense.  We won't get much -- two months of salary savings and perhaps a low level prospect in return.

'could be as simple as releasing Marte'

Unless we made a deal and need a spot on the  25 or 40 man roster -- why would we release anyone right before the trade deadline and one month before rosters expand?

I've seen it happen to players -- but does not really make sense.

expect any deal made involving Kinsler to be very under-whelming.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Until Ward is ready defensively I would much rather trot Cowart out there every day at 3B than Valbuena.

If we are tossing it in on the season I say roll Val-no-bueno out their everyday and cash in on the draft pick rankings.

40 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Until Ward is ready defensively I would much rather trot Cowart out there every day at 3B than Valbuena.

using valbuena and trot in the same sentence is very appropriate (though trot should be plural).