• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Saturday, Sept 15 Beach day at the stadium

yk9001

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

yk, I'll trade you mine for one of your pink breast cancer awareness hats.

I guard my pink breast cancer awareness hats with my life, so that's a no-go.  I will trade you a baby blue Father's Day prostate cancer hat, a camo-fake-I'm-a-patriot Veteran's Day hat AND an I Stand For Cancer sign (I wrote in Tammy Faye Baker).

4 hours ago, RallyMo said:

AO's new nickname for yk:

yk9001 things better to do than go to an Angels game for a freaking hat. 

It's a bit long, I admit.

September 15. Football season started.  Angels 1000 games out. Ohtani may not play.

I don't ask for much here.

7 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

September 15. Football season started.  Angels 1000 games out. Ohtani may not play.

I don't ask for much here.

Someone should Photoshop the Grandpa Simpson GIF to have Grandpa wearing the LB Angels hat.

Okay, let's break this down here.

You have to order your tickets through here.

Rally round the Angels as they take on division rival the Seattle Mariners in this end-of-season match-up!

http://www.csulb.edu/alumni/event/beach-family-day-at-angel-stadium

General (Non-member). Seating in Sections 131-133

$27

I will subsidize a substantial portion of your ticket cost.  If you buy 2 tickets ($54) I will pay you fifty, in exchange for two brand new hats.  Just let me know. And I have to know of you, preferably had a beef with you over the years.  No randos allowed.  Must have paypal or venmo.