• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can you imagine being traded?

1 hour ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Right, you deserve what the market dictates. So why on Earth do you feel bad for ball players?

I think you are missing my point, so I will move on

Read the F'n content of the post! It's not hard to figure out.  Someone who dreams of a WS championship is traded from the Astros to the Marlins.  If you cant figure it out I am sorry!

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

LOL, he left himself open for that.

It's like you won't let me forget about Bixby Knolls when I happened to mention once that it was a hot day there.

He should lighten up and go with it. Life is too short to be taken too seriously.

IT IS NOT !!!

4 hours ago, Dick B Back said:

I understand why players get paid more than me... nobody buys tickets to watch me work and my work day is never televised.

meh, i'm on stage all day long. i have people not only watching but relying on my work all day every day.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:10 PM, stormngt said:

And they are especially skilled.  That's why they get paid more! And they should be paid that be abuse they ate especially skilled!

The average worker in USA are not that special in their work skills.

That's because a lot of the jobs that required special skills were sent overseas by corporations.

Why develop special skills when the job market doesn't reward you?

Our latest economic "upturn", and the resulting tight job market, is the same as the last three or four. Lots of low-paying service jobs. Manufacturing in the US continues to slide.

Computers are made overseas. Phones are made overseas. Cars are made overseas. Appliances are made overseas. About the only growing job industries in the US that require special skills are health care and, marginally, construction. And probably 80% of construction jobs can be learned in a week.

1 hour ago, WeatherWonk said:

That's because a lot of the jobs that required special skills were sent overseas by corporations.

Why develop special skills when the job market doesn't reward you?

Our latest economic "upturn", and the resulting tight job market, is the same as the last three or four. Lots of low-paying service jobs. Manufacturing in the US continues to slide.

Computers are made overseas. Phones are made overseas. Cars are made overseas. Appliances are made overseas. About the only growing job industries in the US that require special skills are health care and, marginally, construction. And probably 80% of construction jobs can be learned in a week.

A political/economic comment out of nowhere.