• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can you imagine being traded?

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Have you been to Houston?

A college buddy of mine was in the opera down there for several years. He said that it was a miserable place with nightmarish traffic and unbearable heat and humidity (the latter of which I can definitely identify with, having grown up in northern Florida).

3 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A college buddy of mine was in the opera down there for several years. He said that it was a miserable place with nightmarish traffic and unbearable heat and humidity (the latter of which I can definitely identify with, having grown up in northern Florida).

I wonder what Trea Turner, Sean Newcomb and Josh Hader would  tweet about your friend being in the opera?  

22 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I’m a career military guy. I can imagine 

So true, I only did 2 years, but they moved me half way around the world and into a complexly hostile environment.  I had no choice either, and I ended up with completely different team mates.

Just now, GrittyVeterans said:

Nothing stopping them from going to school and getting a better job that pays more

sure.  but you're missing my point.  having a job where they can just trade you to a competitor?  I don't think that exists in any other industry.  it's just weird.  

11 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

sure.  but you're missing my point.  having a job where they can just trade you to a competitor?  I don't think that exists in any other industry.  it's just weird.  

Oh yeah, gotcha. I thought you were coming from more of the feeling sorry for them angle

its definitely unlike almost anything else in life