• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/29 Mariners @ Angels

2 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Upton literally swings though two pitches down the heart of the plate.  WTF is he looking for?  A real chance to cash in and get us back into the game.  

basically the story of the season.  when there's a glimmer of hope we whimper into the bushes and hide.  

Upton has been extremely disappointing is all aspects...doesn't even resemble the player we saw last season.  

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

As long as you admit you were just being an instigator, haha.

I was responding in good faith. Wasn't even considering today's game and was mostly responding to the value of the trade compared to the Newcomb trade mentioned in the post I was responding to.

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's a long run stat.

I understand that. But any stat that looks at a starting pitching performance where the starter goes a third of an inning allowing 7 runs and says, "nah, that guy didn't hurt his team's chance of winning today" is fundamentally flawed. 

1 minute ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I was responding in good faith. Wasn't even considering today's game and was mostly responding to the value of the trade compared to the Newcomb trade mentioned in the post I was responding to.

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

We're all a little touchy today having turned on a 7-0 game in the first inning.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

There is something extra shitty about turning on a game late and seeing a score like this. 

It was literally 12 mins into the game after watching Newcomb almost no hit the dogs.  I change the channel and it's 3-0 with 0 outs and runners on.  

the last few seasons have been  an impressive smorgasbord of teasing.   

Just now, 101halo said:

I understand that. But any stat that looks at a starting pitching performance where the starter goes a third of an inning allowing 7 runs and says, "nah, that guy didn't hurt his team's chance of winning today" is fundamentally flawed. 

It didn't say that. It's a bad score, but that actual level of suck is not entirely his fault, and is not sustainable in the long run.