• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

King Tut/Endeavor

If any of you are interested in seeing the exhibit instead of going there and paying a boatload + $12 parking.  I went since my mom wanted to see it.  And like a typical Asian, took lot's of pictures of pretty much all the exhibit items (not really of the side book of the dead stuff they had all over the place).  Oddly, I thought those egyptian items would have been more pure gold, but I found out most everything is wood with gold leaf on top.  Anyways, if interested I have a link to my google photos album of that and the Endeavor exhibit.  I kind of liked the Endeavor exhibit more and was glad to see it before they prop it up to launch mode.  And launch mode will be cool, since you will be able to see inside the shuttle.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6EA9AXQ6endu6qWs7

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Thanks for posting this. I am in socal this week and went and saw this today. The Tut exhibit was fascinating, highly recommend.

On a side note, I couldn't see any visible evidence that the Apollo spacecraft ever travelled thru space. Not really surprising.

you question the Apollo mission yet believe an exhibition about a kid that lived 3,000+ years ago. 

i love you, Vladdy. 

3 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Thanks for posting this. I am in socal this week and went and saw this today. The Tut exhibit was fascinating, highly recommend.

On a side note, I couldn't see any visible evidence that the Apollo spacecraft ever travelled thru space. Not really surprising.

what exactly were you expecting/hoping to see that would convince you?

21 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

20 hours ago, Lou said:

you question the Apollo mission yet believe an exhibition about a kid that lived 3,000+ years ago. 

i love you, Vladdy. 

So many lols.

• 4 weeks later...