• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Barria’s Tell

Pitch62

Watching the game against Seattle tonight and I noticed a “tell” from Barria. He starts his windup with his glove low around his waist and then raises it to his face. When he throws off speed he moves his glove quicker up to his face. When he throws a fastball he keeps his glove lower longer and raises it slower to his face. I called over twenty pitches in a row. 

4 minutes ago, Pitch62 said:

Watching the game against Seattle tonight and I noticed a “tell” from Barria. He starts his windup with his glove low around his waist and then raises it to his face. When he throws off speed he moves his glove quicker up to his face. When he throws a fastball he keeps his glove lower longer and raises it slower to his face. I called over twenty pitches in a row. 

Sosh will fix that after he does his nightly read of AW.

1 hour ago, Pitch62 said:

Solid scouting!

2 hours ago, Pitch62 said:

If there is any chance that the coaching staff hadn't noticed yet, this would be an all time best post from a new poster. Wish I'd recorded it to see if my untrained eyes could see the same. 

15 hours ago, Ray McKigney said:

I'll have to watch for this. Does he also do it from the stretch?

15 hours ago, Ray McKigney said:

I'll have to watch for this. Does he also do it from the stretch?

Yes, he did it from windup and stretch. 

14 hours ago, 101halo said:

If there is any chance that the coaching staff hadn't noticed yet, this would be an all time best post from a new poster. Wish I'd recorded it to see if my untrained eyes could see the same. 

I’ll be watching his next outing, hopefully there’s a fix. 

14 hours ago, Blarg said:

By this time the league should probably know about it. Since he is getting through 6 innings fairly unscathed it's probably not as telling as the OP believes it is.

First time I saw it last night, fastball was easy to call in his last inning. 

19 hours ago, Pitch62 said:

Lets just hope rival teams don't have scouts reading this thread lol