• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

There's no denying it...they are SOOOO bitter

rick99gtp

No matter how Hamilton performs this season with the Angels, it seems that the Rangers will have to overcome something of a psychological hurdle.  Hamilton was a huge part of the franchise.  I know this is pretty obvious, but his departure shook up that club more than a little.  I think they would have resigned him in hindsight.

I understand this is more in jest to Angel fans, but lawdy, lets hope Angels hitting coach Eppard is not already screwing with Hamiltons approach at the plate (one that doesn't need to be tweaked IMO):

"According to the Los Angeles Times, one of Hamilton's main focuses this spring is to be more selective at the plate.

"It hasn't been too successful," Hamilton said of his new plan. "I took that for him [hitting coach Jim Eppard]. It was actually a pretty good pitch to hit."

Yay. Let's keep ruining our top tier batters by telling them to watch strikes and swing at balls in the spirit of being "more selective." For Christs sake, being selective does not mean watching matzo balls float right over the heart of the plate!