• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/27 Mariners @ Angels: Ohtani starting vs. a lefty

Just now, Dochalo said:

league era 3rd and 4th time through is 5.67

Thanks! Guessing from bbref? FG doesn't have that stat. With it being that different, I'm guessing FG include starters pitching in relief in theirs. 

Just now, 101halo said:

Thanks! Guessing from bbref? FG doesn't have that stat. With it being that different, I'm guessing FG include starters pitching in relief in theirs. 

got it from fangraphs.  https://www.fangraphs.com/leaderssplits.aspx?splitArr=30,31&strgroup=season&statgroup=1&startDate=2018-03-01&endDate=2018-11-01&filter=&position=P&statType=mlb&autoPt=false&players=&pg=0&pageItems=30&sort=22,1

1 minute ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Albert Pujols:

Lunch Angle

Brilliant. I have to wonder if that was legitimately what Scioscia asked the first time someone spoke to him about it, was that the day Dipoto quit?

Scioscia: "Lunch angle? Lasagna, duh."

Jerry:  "That's it, I'm out."

3 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Change those numbers to 1-6 and 7-9 and you’ll see more separation 

Believe it or not it actually evens them out more, I did it that way first. In any case, Doc gave the real info anyway, and it's more like what I expected. 

2 minutes ago, stanick88 said:

And if he didn’t come back out for the 8th you guys would be all over mike scioscia for taking him out. Can’t win with some of you guys here. 

I wouldn't have...pitches don't matter as the swing they were taking.  Mike Zunino was roping him for God sake.  But our offense is shit so I guess it doesn't matter