• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Assuming Sciossia doesn't come back....

13 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Really?

This is so weird.  Seems like some strange pining for a high school girlfriend 30 years ago.

So does your reminiscing in this thread about things that actually happened thirty years ago. 

What's your point? 

54 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

No.  You have misunderstood me entirely in the whole thread and trying to argue (to explain) seemed silly so I pulled a line out of a Seinfeld episode where Putty says something stupid to completely derail an argument.

These shapes taste like colors. 

Morris, it was a bullpen game. Pena was supposed to give the Angels four innings or more but couldn't. Scioscia had no desire to burn up every arm for a bad start but it just got worse quicker than expected. By the time he got someone pitching it was a full on dumpster fire and every pitch near the zone was nailed. It went from 3 runs to 7 in the tine it took to get someone up and loosening.

You had to keep your trap shut when the Angels went on a 4 game winning streak. Your outrage on today's loss strikes everyone as having only one think rattling around in your head and tgat is Fire Scioscia.

You are going to have nothing to talk about when the season ends and Eppler chooses his own manager. I think we will look forward to that.

11 minutes ago, Morris altalef said:

how many managers have you seen which is waiting for a 7 run 1st inning in order to get into action and replace the pitcher, how many managers try to still base with 2 outs, I believe he did it again today in the bottom of the 9th, Albert was out anyway and game over. Scioscia think he is smart because he knows to match a lefty with a lefty, big deal, sometimes even that doesn’t work . 

Upton took 2B in the 9th because they gave him the bag, not because Scioscia gave him a steal sign. it was ruled "catcher's indifference", which means he wasn't even credited with a stolen base for it. 

Also, there are times when it's a good idea to steal 2B with 2 outs. 

Morris you don't even know what your watching when you complain about Upton taking second base on defensive indifference.

Seattle is not walking Pujols, he is nearly a toothless tiger these days and generates far more outs than hits. But even if he wasn't, Upton is not the tying run, neither is Pujols, so they are still going to pitch to Albert with 2 outs rather than walk him and put the tying run in the batters box.

You don't seem to understand the game and so it all seems so frustrating to you. 

3 hours ago, Morris altalef said:

I am again callin for an immediate resignation of Mike Scioscia ! 

A smart manager would have not wait for 7 runs to replace a starting pitcher, too much hesitation on his behalf and he did it before too, maybe he doesn’t care anymore, we could have won the game, what if......??

your honor, this is exhibit A of how very, very little morris knows about Angels pitching and how to manage a bullpen.

1 hour ago, Morris altalef said:

I never had a problem with steal attempts while 0 or 1 outs, 2 outs is playing with ?, period ! 

Anybody would have been better that Mike Scioscia, even those nerds from the “ Big Bang Theory” , seriously, I am not even trying to be funny here !

no worries about being funny.

if you have the opportunity to watch a game with someone who understands baseball well at all, you should probably take advantage of that. there seems to be is a good deal of elementary baseball knowledge you're missing.

Here you go Tank, fixed it! (You can thank me later, .....tomsred)

2 hours ago, Morris altalef said:

well, if Upton acted alone on this one so it is not cool especially when a critical game is on the line. It is basically a suicide when stealing base with 2 outs. Mike Scioscia has to go , no other way, I just came up with a brilliant idea how to make it happen, I am not saying anything about that now but you might hear my name in the news in the nearest future, probably on Fox Sports, etc.

......More likely we will hear about your little plot on Forensic Files.