• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For the love of all that is holy (Mike Trout), please fire Mike Scioscia

nate

6 minutes ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

The Angels are 1 game under .500 with a +28 run differential.

The Mariners are 20 games over .500 with a +1 run differential.

The A's are 17 games over .500 with a +38 run differential.

The Ms showing how its better to be lucky than good.

Take away our best two weeks (the hot start) and our worst (pick any) and the differential is closer to seattle than oakland. Which is roughly a .500 team, like we are.

6 hours ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

Zero playoff wins since 2009. What more reason do you need to pull the plug?

Arte and the players like him, for whatever reason. He actually seems like a likeable guy. 

No plugs will be pulled during his final year. He'll graciously, and quietly, exit when the season is over. Our long national nightmare will end with a whimper. 

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Arte and the players like him, for whatever reason. He actually seems like a likeable guy. 

No plugs will be pulled during his final year. He'll graciously, and quietly, exit when the season is over. Our long national nightmare will end with a whimper. 

You spelled personal nightmare wrong.

1 minute ago, mp170.6 said:

I haven't posted here in pretty much forever

So I haul my ass back, and what do I see?  Stradling is still defending Scioscia.  LOL

I love you man, but holy crap!

I’m defending against shitty logic.   The organization gains zero from firing Scioscia 50 games before the end of his contract, nothing, nada, zilch.  All it does is give a very small percentage of fans a misguided fan erection.  

On 7/25/2018 at 7:50 AM, nate said:

I have had enough hearing about GMs, injuries, under-performing players, etc.  There are too many games where the team goes out there and looks completely uninterested in anything.  Like they are just collecting their game check and counting down the seconds until they can go home.  Someone needs to light a fire under their asses and Scioscia isn't the one.

I know this season is already lost, and it is time to sell anyone that can be sold that is on a walk year, but also time to cut ties with the lumbering idiot in the dugout.

Two more months dude.  Relax you will get what you want.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I’m defending against shitty logic.   The organization gains zero from firing Scioscia 50 games before the end of his contract, nothing, nada, zilch.  All it does is give a very small percentage of fans a misguided fan erection.  

The organization can't lose either.  Scioscia's tenure is one big dumpster fire.

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

"Tenure one big dump fire"?

Franchise only WS, five division titles only manager with a career winning percentage: a dumpster fire???

It is true, only the last decade has been a dumpster fire

3 minutes ago, stormngt said:

"Tenure one big dump fire"?

Franchise only WS, five division titles only manager with a career winning percentage: a dumpster fire???

I knew it, the 2002 card would be used here.

When you look back at the last 18 years, there has been ZERO consistency whatsoever from year to year.  Some years we win, some we lose, some the offense or pitching is great but hardly ever in consecutive seasons.  This is not the fruit of an organization that understands why we win or lose.