• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where is Billy Eppler

failos

4 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I’ve given honest reaponses and been nice the entire way through with no name calling. And yet I’m the troll. Cute. Love internet tough guys. 

I may be wrong, and if I am I'm sorry, but I thought you were the guy that challenged a guy to a fight in some parking lot?

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

I may be wrong, and if I am I'm sorry, but I thought you were the guy that challenged a guy to a fight in some parking lot?

Probably I was quite angry a while back. Had to take a chill pill or two. Haven’t said anything derogatory in this thread or in a while on here. It was a bad time in the life of mine. 

6 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Probably I was quite angry a while back. Had to take a chill pill or two. Haven’t said anything derogatory in this thread or in a while on here. It was a bad time in the life of mine. 

What kind of "chill pill"?

I'll give Kev a little credit... IP basically destroyed every one of his arguments, but the kid kept coming.  IP basically knocked him out, but once the kid woke up, he came back for more.  He now has severe brain damage, but he's a gamer.

Kev... next time heed the warning... When @Inside Pitch says...

jack-bauer.gif

On July 22, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Inside Pitch said:

I get that people are frustrated, I get that wins and losses are the ultimate measuring stick, but the more I read this post the more I question the critical thinking of the fanbase..   

This notion that Eppler is some dolt who has failed while Jerry is this mastermind GM because "scoreboard" is expected but also inane..   If anything the usual suspects should be rejoicing because if ever there was a season to blame the manager for stuff this might be it... 

Consider these facts.

Despite the injuries to the pitching staff the Angels team ERA ranks 5th in the AL at 3.82 -- the adjusted ERA also ranks 5th at 107.   The bane of our existence this year, the bullpen, has posted an ERA of 3.86, this despite being severely overworked.  The lauded Mariners bullpen that Jerry built has an ERA of 3.94 in 50 less innings.   Their team ERA is 4.02 and adjusted for park it's below the league average of 100.     

Offensively the Angels consistently awful offense has scored 426 runs -- only 9th best in the AL but all of 9 runs away from ranking 6th -- the Mariners BTW have scored 415 runs and rank 10th -- but sport the much better adjusted 104 OPS+ to the Angels league average 100.

So...  when reading these posts sucking JD's ass, and ripping into Eppler I can't help but hope that Billy (and whoever is managing), does in fact learn something from Dipoto and they do a better job manufacturing luck next year ... Because if the two team's respective ability to limit and score runs is any indication, it's significantly better to be lucky than good.

image.gif

20 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I'll give Kev a little credit... IP basically destroyed every one of his arguments, but the kid kept coming.  IP basically knocked him out, but once the kid woke up, he came back for more.  He now has severe brain damage, but he's a gamer.

Kev... next time heed the warning... When @Inside Pitch says...

jack-bauer.gif

One thing about me I may get knocked down but I keep getting back up whether in a game, a fight, or argument. I stand by everything I wrote. disagreements are apart of the game Grichy :) 

1 minute ago, Barrett said:

One thing about me I may get knocked down but I keep getting back up whether in a game, a fight, or argument. I stand by everything I wrote. disagreements are apart of the game Grichy :) 

So Barrett is Kevinb?

18 minutes ago, Barrett said:

is this a joke?

14 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Nice, kevin is open about his second account. So who is @MuellerTime

Ya mostly couldn't figure out why my computer here wouldn't log into my main account. So my office computer has this account and my phone and laptop have KevinB. Also no idea who Mueller time is? I've never seen them post.