• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2018 MLB Waiver Trade Deadline Thread

jordan

The only thing that could make this season worse is if Billy sits on his hands at the deadline. This team needs an overhaul and there’s too much work to be done to wait until the offseason. 

Any one of our pitchers should be considered trade bait (minus Ohtani). 

And if the Yanks have any interest in Maldonado, you do it!

55 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I kinda think the Angels will make a surprise move as well.  I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a Scooter Gennett or a DeGrom type of move.  I would be more in favor of a younger arm, but no doubting the actual talent of DeGrom.  

The timing is just too opportune to cash in on the immense value that so many of our prospects established this year. Ward, Suarez, Rengifo, Fletcher, Thaiss, even Adell and Canning, and Rojas and Walsh, all have put up possibly career years in the minors. Depending on how Eppler and Co. see those, there may not be a better time to move them. 

It'd clear up some of the playing time issues for us in the infield and help fulfill a need without eating up salary via FA.