• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2018 MLB Waiver Trade Deadline Thread

jordan

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, Stradling said:

They’ll acquire Familia and trade Tieren. 

Treinen still has 2 years and 2 months to FA, his 2nd arb year shouldn't be that expensive.   Can't see them trading him now, although it wouldn't surprise me if they did it a year from now, if they are faltering.

That is a dominant late innings pen potentially:  Trivino, Familia, Treinen.

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Treinen still has 2 years and 2 months to FA, his 2nd arb year shouldn't be that expensive.   Can't see them trading him now, although it wouldn't surprise me if they did it a year from now, if they are faltering.

Well you saw what Cleveland gave up for Hand, I wouldn’t put it past Oakland to do something similar.   

1 hour ago, 2020worldseries said:

Timing of Gary Sanchez DL assignment -- just a week before the trade deadline -- could prompt the Yankees into looking at catching alternatives in the next week. LAA's Martin Maldonado could be a fit, for example.

Please trade him and get prospects!

Looks like the Yanks are adding more along with Dillon Tate, their number 10 prospect in a pretty deep farm system. Angels should definitely be looking to sell any bullpen pieces teams show interest in.

Joel Sherman

If deal is finalized #Yankees will be sending 3 pitches to #Orioles. Dillon Tate is definitely one and I’ve heard Balt likes Josh Rogers.

13 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Looks like the Yanks are adding more along with Dillon Tate, their number 10 prospect in a pretty deep farm system. Angels should definitely be looking to sell any bullpen pieces teams show interest in.

Joel Sherman

If deal is finalized #Yankees will be sending 3 pitches to #Orioles. Dillon Tate is definitely one and I’ve heard Balt likes Josh Rogers.

+ this dude... holy shit

Have been told if deal is finalized #Yankees are sending Dillon Tate, Josh Rogers and AAA reliever Cody Carroll to #Orioles

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 6.08.51 PM.png

On 7/23/2018 at 12:51 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Trivino is bound to fall off a bit, AO. He's a lot better than I thought he was, though.

Treinen...I don't know how anyone hit this guy before. His sinker goes 96-98 and it drops about two feet. The crazy thing is..the Nationals still won the deal..because I think Sean Doolittle is the most underrated pitcher the past decade.

Just look at these numbers! http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/_/id/30283/sean-doolittle. Of course, he is injury prone which kind of wipes out my whole argument.