• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Who is America?

Out of curiosity and because I don’t have anything else to watch, I put on the first episode.

The first folks he “punks” are a southern couple, self-declared staunch (stinky?) republicans and trump supporters, with the late 50’s looking, skinny, particularly effeminate husband (like no joke, homo) and the late 30’s morbidly obese wife. 

He’s playing a NPR t-shirt searing, stereotype Jew having dinner with them and explaining how his teenage daughter menstruates on an American flag and his wife fucked a porpoise.

Blarg can move this to the what have you watched thread out of spite, but he’s about to interview Dana Rohrbacher, so that should be fun.

Well not to be Mr. Spoiler, his next is an ex con who made art out of his shit, piss and cum while in jail and takes it to a Laguna Art Gallery.  The late 40’s-ish, typical OC bleached blond curator has taken it in stride so far.

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

All Borat does is hold a mirror up  for them.  It would be funny if these weren’t people who have actual influence.  But they do and it’s not funny.  It’s disturbing. 

Who has influence?  These people are the less than one percent of liberals and conservatives.  It just keeps the stereotypes going.

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

Who has influence?  These people are the less than one percent of liberals and conservatives.  It just keeps the stereotypes going.

Dana Robbacher is a sitting congressman.  Bunch of former congressmen.  Guys who are still active and very vocal.  It is what it is my friend.  

I mean, it would have been easy enough for them to say.  No that’s not what I believe.  But they didn’t.  Not one of them. And all they believed they were getting was some random Israeli appreciation award.  That’s all it took for them to do whatever SBC wanted.  Like I said, a mirror. 

On 7/20/2018 at 7:20 PM, wopphil said:

This can't be real. What is the rub? I know our elected officials are stupid, but they can't actually be this stupid.

holy balls that was horrifying. i weep for the future.

i just hope my blink182 pheromone that works with my wiz khalifa is in good working order.