• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels bullpen getting trade interest

Glen

Almost no one is untouchable of course.  But a guy like Anderson I would imagine would take a pretty strong offer to pry away from Eppler.  Guy has back end of the bullpen potential and is under control for 6 years. 

I would think that Blake Parker could probably get a decent return also. 

Wouldn't trade Anderson unless someone really ponies up.  

I'd move Alvarez and Parker in a heartbeat if there was a decent bounty involved.   

It seems as if a lot of the top teams are going to looking for SP and RP even more so than usual.  

If there is an opportunity to take advantage of that then we shouldn't hesitate for a second.  

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

Wouldn't trade Anderson unless someone really ponies up.  

I'd move Alvarez and Parker in a heartbeat if there was a decent bounty involved.   

It seems as if a lot of the top teams are going to looking for SP and RP even more so than usual.  

If there is an opportunity to take advantage of that then we shouldn't hesitate for a second.  

I don't know your definition of really ponying up, but I think the closest I can think of would be when the Angels dealt Trevor Gott for Yunel Escobar. 

If someone offers us a legitimate starting 2B/3B with two inexpensive years of control in return for Anderson, I'd do it.

I think Blake Parker will be the only one moved. We simply can't dismantle all of our options and Parker is 32. Alvarez is still 29 and is a solid lefty. Maybe Anderson gets moved if those rumors are true. Bedrosian would be a sell low, so I am not sure how much we'd get back in his depressed state. We'd be better off just letting him try to recover value and move him in the off-season.

11 minutes ago, ettin said:

Bedrosian would be a sell low, so I am not sure how much we'd get back in his depressed state. We'd be better off just letting him try to recover value and move him in the off-season.

What ever we get for Bedrosian would be a win. I would love it if he cane in to close out a 1 run game against us after the the All Star break. It would be the first time he would have come in late in a game that I wouldn't be nervous.