• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 07/13/18 No Fletcher, Fernandez at 1st

1 hour ago, beatlesrule said:

Valbuena is playing to try to increase his trade value. That's the only thing I can think of. I am not daring to try to figure out Scioscia's reasoning though.

Wishful thinking imo but I'd be cool with anybody's top 30 prospect (except the Mariners lol) maybe an NL team would like him as a pinch hitter? His walk rate this year is uncharacteristic for him. 

& he's only playing because a little piece of sosh dies when he benches a vet.

2 minutes ago, Declined said:

Wishful thinking imo but I'd be cool with anybody's top 30 prospect (except the Mariners lol) maybe an NL team would like him as a pinch hitter? His walk rate this year is uncharacteristic for him. 

& he's only playing because a little piece of sosh dies when he benches a vet.

Mariner's Kyle Lewis would be OK. He's all they have left.

8 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

Mariner's Kyle Lewis would be OK. He's all they have left.

I'd be ecstatic if that ever happened. I think they have like 3 impact prospects after that it's all depth. 

Shit, now that I think about it, they would probably take valbuena over romine who's their utility guy. Someone tweet dipoto.