• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 07/13/18 No Fletcher, Fernandez at 1st

8 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Now comes the real disadvantage of Ohtani not being able to play any position outside of pitcher. Even with a RH starter, he sits.

He needs to start working out at first. He's an athlete. He'd be able to do it.

Dont think they want him throwing because of is injury.   However it is something they need to consider.

6 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

Valbuena is playing to try to increase his trade value. That's the only thing I can think of. I am not daring to try to figure out Scioscia's reasoning though.

This is a good thought imo.   Very well may be.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

16 minutes ago, tomsred said:

LOL, how is he going to increase his trade value?  Only think I can think of is that someone likes the way he flips his bat.

Well, it might draw a few hundred more fans who want to be entertained into a prospective team's stadium. Increased revenues and all that.

And those kind of fans tend to spend a lot of money on the concessions and very little time actually watching the game. 

18 minutes ago, tomsred said:

LOL, how is he going to increase his trade value?  Only think I can think of is that someone likes the way he flips his bat.

I mean, scouts like to see guys play.  We don’t like Valbuena as an everyday player.  I don’t think it’s wild to imagine that some team sees value in him as a left handed bat off the bench.  We won’t get much back in any case.  But it’s worth trying to get what we can. 

5 minutes ago, Dick B Back said:

Let’s see if these guys will be crying again after this series.

A3D88A87-42AE-4B9E-AD6A-ABFD5FFB1E28.jpeg

Tears wouldn’t be that unusual though right ? Presumably they’re shed whenever they penetrate each other.  I mean, that’s everyday. 

Edited by UndertheHalo