• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards’ MRI Shows...

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Zero reason to cut him.  

Except for the fact the guy needs TJ, hasn't been healthy in years and is a FA at the end of the year. He brings nothing to the roster unless he's willing to sign a minor league deal. He's been a huge disappointment based on the level expectations 

14 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Except for the fact the guy needs TJ, hasn't been healthy in years and is a FA at the end of the year. He brings nothing to the roster unless he's willing to sign a minor league deal. He's been a huge disappointment based on the level expectations 

Or you put him on the 60 day DL, and simply not re-sign him in the off season.  

24 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

If it's not his arm it's his hammy or legs. He's injury prone. Time to cut him 

The hamstring isnt an issue..any more than any other player. The arm is...but the injuries are all related. Just not fixed prior.

Hes no more injury prone than any other pitcher who needs TJ.

He's made a lot of money but has also missed out on probably 60+ million. I do feel a little bad for him, but he has made more than 99.999999% of the world will make  in their lives

His career isn't over though. He's still striking a lot of guys out and is still throwing the ball really hard. People are acting like guys with his upside grow on trees. Someone will give him another chance, whether that is in a starting role or relief role remains to be seen. The Angels probably need to move on though, unless signing Trout really does hinge on it

Just now, GrittyVeterans said:

He's made a lot of money but has also missed out on probably 60+ million. I do feel a little bad for him, but he has made more than 99.999999% of the world will make  in their lives

This is very true. Hes much better off than any of us are. But, the guy has the talent less than one percent of the population does...but unfortunately has been snakebit. 

So while he'll be fine financially, it sucks for him or anyone else that works their ass off for 20 years to perfect something, become world class, and lose it all not because youre not good enough, just bad luck.

40 minutes ago, ScottT said:

Unfortunate. Sure, Richards has made a lot of money and he may make a lot more, but he's a competitor and a seemingly decent guy.  This sucks.

Anyone using phrases like china doll, vagina, and good riddance.... is pathetic.

Good riddance and vagina are probably overdone, but how is china doll a personal insult?

It simply refers to his body not able to withstand the yearly grind?

38 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The hamstring isnt an issue..any more than any other player. The arm is...but the injuries are all related. Just not fixed prior.

Hes no more injury prone than any other pitcher who needs TJ.

Wasn’t the bicep issue a year earlier unrelated?

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

Wasn’t the bicep issue a year earlier unrelated?

Thats what was said. But i would assume he babied something else, dealing with one injury, which led to a new one.

I messed up my forearm real bad awhile back...because of back spasms. Basically screwed up my form at the gym, then the dominoes fell.