• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ticket prices are jacked up for giveaway games now?

When did this happen?  I was looking at getting tickets for Thursday night's game and the tickets are more expensive than when the Dodgers were in town.  I can't recall ever going to a giveaway game in the past that was more expensive than a game without one.

3 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

They've done some Mike Trout bobble heads.  Are the tickets as high as they are for Ohtani?

Last season I got all the bobbleheads and didn’t pay no more than $15 after fees iirc. 

This season the Simmons bobblhead and 3000 hit Pujols bobbleheads were around the same price 

I collect them so I’ll be shelling out the $30 bucks but I’m gonna wait to see if the prices go down 

1 hour ago, nando714 said:

Last season I got all the bobbleheads and didn’t pay no more than $15 after fees iirc. 

This season the Simmons bobblhead and 3000 hit Pujols bobbleheads were around the same price 

I collect them so I’ll be shelling out the $30 bucks but I’m gonna wait to see if the prices go down 

Where do you get these from? 

3 hours ago, WeaverFever said:

Where do you get these from? 

I'm a collector as well. I have all of them.  I've found ebay to be the best place.  But I did get a great deal on the Trout 5K on Craigslist.  There are also a bunch of bobblehead groups on Facebook. They're great for trades.

https://www.trout.la/complete-list-of-angel-stadium-bobbleheads/

And yes, the tickets for bobblehead games have all been really expensive this year.