• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Gameday 7/8 Dodgers @ Angels

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

I am just saying that a normal Calhoun is fine in the bottom third, Kinsler will end up being a 2.5 WAR player and Maldonado is about what you’d expect from a catcher.  

You should probably raise your expectations a little.

Kinsler's bat has been a joke this year, Maldonado is a backup on a contending team, Kole I am not sure about.

If the angels lose today, it will be first they have been under .500 since the first game of the season. It’s been a slow downhill slide since we first met up with Boston. Sure we’ve had many injuries, but nobody but Trout and Andrelton has had anything near a good season so far. The A’s with their bargain-basement payroll are playing circles around us. What a sad baseball team, or.... what a sad organization.

2 minutes ago, Waybackman said:

If the angels lose today, it will be first they have been under .500 since the first game of the season. It’s been a slow downhill slide since we first met up with Boston. Sure we’ve had many injuries, but nobody but Trout and Andrelton has had anything near a good season so far. The A’s with their bargain-basement payroll are playing circles around us. What a sad baseball team, or.... what a sad organization.

I mean I’m as frustrated as you are with the way the season has gone but in our defense we lost our closer, every single starter from our rotation has seen the DL at some point(I’m not joking... Ohtani, Richards, Skaggs, Heaney, and Tropeano), and we lost Simmons, Cozart, etc.. on offense for extended periods of time. 

I mean the FA signings have turned out to be shit, and our hitters just completely took a shit, bullpen definitely should have been  more of a focus but losing Middleton was a huge blow. Tough to blame anyone for this suckfest other than the players and bad luck. 

18 minutes ago, Waybackman said:

Key injuries to the ball club aren’t a excuse but a reality.

8 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

What’s sad is that you believe this nonsense you posted.

Key injuries to the ball club aren’t a excuse but a reality.

Nonsense? How many games could we have won with a timely hit from Pujols, Upton, etc. Nobody but Trout has had anything near a hot streak. We can’t score runs. Our bullpen has struggled, but they usually have to hold a very small lead to w ork with. The injuries are real, but the almost complete lack of offense from our lineup has been our biggest problem.