• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

What would be your line up

My thought on hitting Upton in front of Trout is even though Upton has been disappointing he has a .340 OBP, which I would assume is third on the team.  We constantly bitch about the bases being empty when Trout comes up, so we would give Upton protection and a good OBP guy in front of Trout.  

3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

What’s sad is most your line ups still have Pujols in them. Any ideal line up for the Angels does not have Albert in it. That’s just bad management right there. 

What’s sad is you look at the current Angels roster and you think you can make a better one without Albert.   

SS - Simmons

LF - Upton 

CF - Trout

DH - Ohtani

1B - Pujols 

RF - Calhoun

2B - Kinsler

C - Maldonado 

3B - Fletcher

But, honestly, they should start seeing what they can get for Kinsler, Valbuena, and Calhoun...might get lucky...and bring up Thaiss, Ward, and JMF to see what they can do on a daily basis

5 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Marte is batting better than Pujols and plays first. Hmm or u could be a dick either way I'm good 

Yes I’m a dick.  But I’d much rather have Albert over Marte starting.   Also, you’re adorable, Missy.