• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/6 Dogers@Angels

Pujols got moved to 5th.  It's slowly happening(I think). Will it be next year?  The year after?  Not sure but hopefully he hits 6th soon, then 7th and so on.  At this point, it's hard to imagine he is on the team until 2021 but I wouldn't be surprised if he is.  If you want to be really depressed, check out this players stats relative to his age.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/f/francju01.shtml

I'm finally caught up to live. Fiancée actually watching the game with me for once, talk about bad timing. That 6th was not kind to a dude watching a game with someone not knowledgeable about baseball. Explained to my buddy in these two texts (he can't watch tonight):

"Single to left, runner on 2nd scores, runner from 1st caught between 2nd and 3rd, called out on a rundown by being out of basepath going back to 2nd. Kemp thinks he has to run back to 1st (he doesn't), Kinsler airmails the throw to Pujols, Ramirez smartly backs it up and guns it to 3rd base to get Bellinger out running to 3rd. Which means that Bellinger gets called out, for the 2nd time on the same play. And means that the Angels get one out when they should have gotten none, but then definitely should've gotten two. Got it? I'm not kidding."

"Had to explain how a fake out of a steal home resulted in a balk and an angel run, which of course meant I had to explain a balk. Which, well, f*ck."

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

Pujols got moved to 5th.  It's slowly happening(I think). Will it be next year?  The year after?  Not sure but hopefully he hits 6th soon, then 7th and so on.  At this point, it's hard to imagine he is on the team until 2021 but I wouldn't be surprised if he is.  If you want to be really depressed, check out this players stats relative to his age.

Could you imagine watching him attempt to play baseball for 2 more years.  Holy shit. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

The Angels need to deal with Pujols at the end of this season.  Honestly they should put him on the bench right now.  They need to know what they have with Thaiss now. 

Pujols can either pinch hit or be released. The Angels are absolutely a laughing stock organization for letting this keep happening. 

9 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

2B47DFF5-F310-456D-A558-B3D52D4B2DCA.jpeg