• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/6 Dogers@Angels

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I go to the bathroom and they replaced Pena so Ramirez can F*ck this game up? 

They?

You know who replaced him, Blarg. Go ahead. Say it. 

Say it you whore.

Edited by tdawg87

Mike Scioscia just shot himself in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese baseball culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Japan by shitty managing, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to support the Angels, nor will they watch any games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Mike Scioscia has alienated an entire market with this move. Mike Scioscia, publicly apologize and resign or you can kiss Shohei and Trout goodbye.

Edited by failos

4 minutes ago, failos said:

Mike Scioscia just shot himself in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese baseball culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Japan by shitting managing, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to support the Angels, nor will they watch any games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Mike Scioscia has alienated an entire market with this move. Mike Scioscia, publicly apologize and step up your game or you can kiss your career goodbye.

This is honestly the most bat shit insane thing I’ve ever read on AW.  Pretty incredible achievement.