• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday: 7/6 Dogers@Angels

4 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Sorry but I want to see more of Fletcher and less of Valbueno!

More Fletcher, more JMF, more Ward, more Thaiss...

The only reason I don't say more Hermosillo is because I think he's logged enough time in the majors to understand where he needs to improve. The other guys aren't being challenged in AAA so they need to come up and struggle so they can go back to AAA and improve their game. 

Well, I think JMF should probably just be up for good. He's a good hitter that wasn't by given consistent AB's, is hitting .350 in a large sample size in AAA and is 30. He's done developing and likely us what he is at this point, which is probably a decent .290 hitter in the majors.

But yeah Valbuena.....so awesome.

22 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:GO ANGELS!!!:dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon:

Go Felix Pena!!! Stay in the game as long as you can!!!

Go Koleman, Simon, Kiiiid, J-Up,

The Machine, Sho-Time, Mono, Bootsie and J-Bric!!!

Home cooking usually gives you guys ptomaine. Change the menu!!!

WIN! PRETTY PLEASE?

:dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon::pourme:

You're either an 11-year old girl or a 70-year old man. I can't tell which.

10 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

The only reason I don't say more Hermosillo is because I think he's logged enough time in the majors to understand where he needs to improve. The other guys aren't being challenged in AAA so they need to come up and struggle so they can go back to AAA and improve their game. 

Well, I think JMF should probably just be up for good. He's a good hitter that wasn't by given consistent AB's, is hitting .350 in a large sample size in AAA and is 30. He's done developing and likely us what he is at this point, which is probably a decent .290 hitter in the majors.

.290 hitter is very generous ... Trout is a career .306 hitter 

18 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I hope you guys are listening to the victor Rojas interview on the radio right now! Injuries shouldn't be an excuse! Guys need to step up and the dumb dumb responsible for putting those guys in and out needs to figure it out 

So Rojas is calling Scioscia a dumb dumb or is it you. FYI Rojas couldn’t even make it as a batboy 

1 hour ago, Scotty@AW said:

& more Briceno. Imagine if they had Briceno at 1B (they tried it a few times already) & Ohtani DH's every single game.

2 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

Just heard this on air: Angels radio reporter, on radio station owned in full by Mr. Arte, ripping Dodgers ownership for not winning a motherfucking world series in 30 motherfucking years no matter how much they went over the motherfucking luxury-tax threshhold.

Edited by Dick B Back
Had to make some edits to appropriately get my point across.