• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Why?  Should we set it aside?

Trump wins?

You know what, I think that in the last 30 years there is very little evidence that decency and decorum mean anything in this country.  

I don’t have any answers for what’s to be done.  

Mitch McConnell and the GOP made a farce of the Supreme Court election process.  They did that.  All on their own.  I’m not going to feel bad that they reap what they sow. 

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

You know what, I think that in the last 30 years there is very little evidence that decency and decorum mean anything in this country.  

I don’t have any answers for what’s to be done.  

Mitch McConnell and the GOP made a farce of the Supreme Court election process.  They did that.  All on their own.  I’m not going to feel bad that they reap what they sow. 

What are they reaping?   

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

If A is true...

10 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Mitch McConnell and the GOP made a farce of the Supreme Court election process.  

Then what does it matter if B is? Their actions become unextraordinary to the point of being the norm. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He had no reason to talk with the man. He is a complete stranger and not part of the proceeding. He probably had no idea who the hell he was and even if he did there is no demand on him to make any contact. This is pure bullshit. 

After the way he was treated (read: intimidated) and with all the crazies screaming and disrupting the hearing earlier, he may have felt hyper-alert at a stranger approaching him, unexpected and completely out of the ordinary routine. I would have moved away too if I were him.

You're right. The whole thing is pure BS and it's purpose was to score cheap political points. That's all the Democrats have left these days. If they put this grieving father up to this they should be ashamed.

19 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

After the way he was treated (read: intimidated) and with all the crazies screaming and disrupting the hearing earlier, he may have felt hyper-alert at a stranger approaching him, unexpected and completely out of the ordinary routine. I would have moved away too if I were him.

You're right. The whole thing is pure BS and it's purpose was to score cheap political points. That's all the Democrats have left these days. If they put this grieving father up to this they should be ashamed.

This grieving father has taken upon himself to become a champion of the anti gun crowd. He has political motivations behind what he did. It's not because he's grieving 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

This grieving father has taken upon himself to become a champion of the anti gun crowd. He has political motivations behind what he did. It's not because he's grieving 

Still, is it too much for Kavanaugh to simply shake his hand?  Guy introduced himself as a father of one of the Parkland victims, he stuck out his hand in a non-threatening manner, Kavanaugh takes a moment to process it all and decides to bolt.  He can't even say, "Hey man, sorry for your loss." or "Thoughts and prayers."  Nothing.

Just now, Rico said:

Still, is it too much for Kavanaugh to simply shake his hand?  Guy introduced himself as a father of one of the Parkland victims, he stuck out his hand in a non-threatening manner, Kavanaugh takes a moment to process it all and decides to bolt.  He can't even say, "Hey man, sorry for your loss." or "Thoughts and prayers."  Nothing.

He’s was rattled and intimidated.  Obviously. 

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’d like to see you say this garbage to this guys face. 

This man was invited there by stupid Feinstein and had been tweeting that he wants to prevent this man from getting confirmed to the SCOTUS. He was not there grieving his daughter. His motives were obviously political. This scene was staged to make Kavanaugh look bad. Had it been in a different setting, I’m certain it goes down a different way. Just read this man’s twitter page. 

48 minutes ago, Lou said:

I don't shake everybody's hand who offers it to me.

Have you guys never noticed how many disgusting pigs don't wash their hands after taking a piss, pick their nose, scratch their ass,etc? 

Yeah but this wasn’t a Trump rally. It was a Senate confirmation hearing held inside the capitol building 

Edited by arch stanton