• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

Fred Guttenberg tweeted that it was obvious Kavanaugh didn't care about gun violence because he turned away without shaking his hand.

Really?!! Holy Jumping to Conclusions, Batman!

I like this response on Twitter to this little stunt:

...he did what anyone else would do during a contentious hearing when a stranger breaks Senate hearing rules under pain of arrest to approach a SCOTUS nom whose family had already been removed due to harassment and threats...and assumed you were a threat.

1 reply6 retweets60 likes

Edited by fan_since79

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Two things are true:

• Kavanaugh is probably a douche.

• The Dems are overreacting and behaving like children, which will only hurt their chances in 2020.

I'm sure several, if not many, of the Supreme Court justices we've had throughout our long history have been douches too.

But you're right about the Dems. Full-tilt insanity on display this morning. The Senate used to be a place of decorum and sobriety. You'd think while listening to the statements today that the world would come to an end if Kavanaugh were appointed.

Just now, fan_since79 said:

I'm sure several, if not many, of the Supreme Court justices we've had throughout our long history have been douches too.

But you're right about the Dems. Full-tilt insanity on display this morning. The Senate used to be a place of decorum and sobriety. You'd think while listening to the statements today that the world would come to an end if Kavanaugh were appointed.

Lets not forget the behavior of some of the republicans during Obama's presidency.  Decorum has been disappearing for the last 30 years.

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

What a staged event.  How did this guy get there?  Hmmmmmm, talk about politicizing something.  Super douchey by whatever Dem set that up.

Not the first time the tragedy survivors will be used as a political prop. Wait until the next State of the Union

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I can wait, it is one of the many, many things I find distasteful about politics.  

People propped up and then forgotten about.  

I believe presidents used to simply send a letter over to the Congress concerning the state of the Union. When did this annual circus begin? 

Edited by fan_since79

Andrew Pollack, another father of a Parkland victim, weighs in on the stunt. From his Twitter:

Judge Kavanaugh was not responsible for the Parkland school shooting that killed my daughter. @RobertwRuncie , FBI, and Sheriff Israel are. 

Judge Kavanaugh is a decent man and should be confirmed. 

Stop weaponizing Parkland to advance a dangerous political agenda!

Ya, real decent of him to not shake the guys hand.  It doesn’t matter if he was there to protest.  It’s his right to protest.  If he put his hand out decency would have been shaking hands with him.  Even if he disagrees with his position. 

Its funny how you think it’s a “stunt” FS79.  Kavanaugh should be man enough to face people who disagree with him.  

Was this guy being loud and disruptive ? At least I understand being annoyed with that. 

Oh, he definitely meant to not shake the guys hand. 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya, real decent of him to not shake the guys hand.  It doesn’t matter if he was there to protest.  It’s his right to protest.  If he put his hand out decency would have been shaking hands with him.  Even if he disagrees with his position. 

Its funny how you think it’s a “stunt” FS79.  Kavanaugh should be man enough to face people who disagree with him.  

Was this guy being loud and disruptive ? At least I understand being annoyed with that. 

Oh, he definitely meant to not shake the guys hand. 

How about meeting him behind closed doors instead of a confirmation hearing? Makes more sense.  The hearing isn't the time or place for this. Mr. Guttenberg is happy that it went down like this