• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shut Albert down

Jay

Yeah but there's really no point in him continuing to play on it and possibly doing more damage. Guy signed a 10 year contract, i know he said he would retire if he became a burden on the team but im sure his definition of being a burden is a little different then most of ours.

I think it's best that management starts treating this like the 10 year investment it may end up being. If Albert cant walk if 4 years what good does that do the Angels.

I rather have him completely healthy for next season then limping around the field in obvious pain for the next few months.

Last year it was his knees, this year it's his plantar and his knees.

I get the feeling that he is just old and will never be healthy with the Angels.

Considering where he originated from, DR, we can all assume his birth certificate isn't real and at some point PED's were used. Add those 2 things together and he is alot older in the real world than what the actual number of the age is.

Last year it was his knees, this year it's his plantar and his knees.

I get the feeling that he is just old and will never be healthy with the Angels.

If we shut him down now and give him plenty of time to heal, we'll know one way or another by 2014 if he'll ever be healthy.

Ok let's shut him down so we can get 4 months of "Oh he's just rusty" in 2014.

Look at what happened to Josh Hamilton when he took a day off. If Albert is gone for a season there will really be a lot of cobwebs up there to dust off when he returns 

AJ, Albert was brought in to take this team to different level. Mission accomplished.

I'm still laughing about 2012 adjustment period that Pujols needed when I see that Vlad hit .337 / 39hrs / 39dbls / 126rbi's / .959ops after spending 8 years in the NL. AS, SS and ALMVP all in his 1st year here.